Author: wuzhaohua

why do women like raise big dogs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-20 20:13:24 |Display all floors
wuzhaohua Post time: 2012-1-20 21:54
they are safe,but others not.we shouldn't seek our own happiness on the expense of others.do you  ...

Dogs are mostly a friendly animal, My best friend is my dog "duchess" a cocker-spaniel, great with kids, can be trusted to watch the kids, her best friend is my cat "bob". Duchess has saved my life twice by waking me when I stopped breathing at night, she is medium sized.
That being said, dogs can be dangerous if not brought up with kindness and good training, small dogs have always seemed more viscous than big dogs to me, but a big angry dog is certainly something to have a fear of. And until China has a universal system and expectation of rules about dogs, size should be limited, and people should be made responsible for any misbehaviour of their dog or damage it causes. you need serious regulation in regard to pets, to protect them and people,
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 21:11:07 |Display all floors
Don't worry. Human beings are way more scary.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 23:46:37 |Display all floors
are you a Shanghailander? silly guy, I despise you and your dark schemes and tricks, you want to replace that big dog, we all know this! Shanghai men are not true men! envy a big dog? stingy transsexual entertainer!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 05:45:49 |Display all floors
wuzhaohua Post time: 2012-1-20 20:02
are you a child or a adult?though you are adult,you must be a immature adult.why must your ex to ...

I like acting the immature adult-it amuses me...

But ive never feigned bad English to hide an identity.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 05:46:34 |Display all floors
Apparently the dog was a better lover than me
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 09:23:58 |Display all floors
dog is friend of human,
亲,感谢您光临阿鲁快讯环保充值小店。 网址是:http://anyquestion.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 12:55:09 |Display all floors
Fashion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.