Author: firstcause

The World War on Democracy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-21 23:41:23 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 22:41
Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

I have checked, I think # 34 is factually correct, don't you agree?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 23:43:00 |Display all floors
Um no, no I don't but Im very happy for you to continue to believe whatever you like.
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:29:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-22 13:29
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-21 23:44
The USA is the one destroying Democracy, while it points the finger of one hand at others, it sign ...

At one point in the www2, the USA and Britain thought about letting Japan invade Australia, their excuse was they could get it back later.Maybe they feel the same way about Democracy
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:33:53 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-22 00:39
without America, humanity will still be living like it has always lived.....that is zero tolerance f ...

Yes the USA just ignores criticism, in fact it is now against the law in the USA if they decide they don't like it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:36:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-22 00:39
without America, humanity will still be living like it has always lived.....that is zero tolerance f ...

Nope, you give far too much credit to the USA, but the USA has always laid claim to the benefits, and always denied its evil intent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 11:42:48 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-20 22:54
Definitely  ..........

Yet there are those who actually believe in the Elite led nonsense that th ...

So, in your opinion, what will work now?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-22 12:28:33 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 11:42
So, in your opinion, what will work now?

Mate  .............   !

That would take an entire thesis and at the moment I am doing some intense stuff with a software programme to get it ready for the New Year ...........

Basically, the money is where it goes 'tits-up' ...........

All men are corruptible and open to influence from many sources, and most of these are listed in an old book called the 'Bible' ........

Certainly, in the US money (corporations) controls the politics and one just has to look at the obscene amounts for someone to get elected to know that money and the interests of money are of paramount interest. Corporations even have the same rights as a citizen. It was Eisenhower (and Kennedy) who warned about the 'Military Industrial Complex' .........

In addition, the people who make up the money are a club or a group if you like and will naturally pander to each others interests (an Old Boy's Network)  .......

If you would like some light holiday reading on this check out Noam Chomsky, 'The Power Elite' and 'Manufacturing Consent' .......

And this article:  Noam Chomsky Has ‘Never Seen Anything Like This’

By Chris Hedges

"Noam Chomsky is America’s greatest intellectual. His massive body of work, which includes nearly 100 books, has for decades deflated and exposed the lies of the power elite and the myths they perpetrate. Chomsky has done this despite being blacklisted by the commercial media, turned into a pariah by the academy and, by his own admission, being a pedantic and at times slightly boring speaker."

They are all very interesting reading .......

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.