Author: firstcause

The World War on Democracy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-21 22:08:32 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-1-21 23:58
Exactly,

"Freedom" and "democracy" won't be enough to change oligarchy status quo in the US. Ever ...

The also has to be an internal un-elected element in government, that I am sure even the aspiring pre elected CIC's are not fully aware of.... maybe only when they try to undo something that is not wanted undone
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-21 22:24:27 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 22:07
There is no such thing as democracy in general. It only exists for a class. In the US democracy only ...

I am with with you Space Guy on that one  ...........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:25:10 |Display all floors
.....but I just wrote this to bait LC.....
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-21 22:26:52 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 22:25
.....but I just wrote this to bait LC.....

Oh ..........  !

Can LC read those big words  ............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:29:23 |Display all floors
He is German (or something),

He is the master of long words
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:39:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-1-21 22:40

without America, humanity will still be living like it has always lived.....that is zero tolerance for any criticism of the rulers, kings, Presidents and those in power.

America's greatest contribution to human evolution is " Tolerance  of criticism "

Just look at All the civilisations throughout history, look at every civilisation in every era in every continent. No America to start it, nurture it, maintain it and spread it to Europe and elsewhere,
humanity will still be like China.................where any criticism will be vetted and controlled.

In America, they even built a whole economy based on employment of social critics.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:41:10 |Display all floors
Not sure if trolling or just stupid.
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.