Author: 1584austin

How the human mind works   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-19 11:12:49 |Display all floors
I'm wondering how bad the cellulite is right now, forget about at 50 years of age.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 02:40:59 |Display all floors
How does the mind of hurricane/earthquake/disease/bird/gorilla think?
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 02:52:26 |Display all floors
How does the mind of hurricane/earthquake/disease/bird/gorilla think? How does the mind of someone whose eyes glow in sunlight who had their tiger stripe eyebrows destroyed and their golden skin that was the color of a lion bleached and acidified hair like a panther bleached and vampire hairline plucked out think when their eyes are changing from reptile to big cat predator?
Answered...it doesn't think these things happen without human control.these things are not forgiveing sorry
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 02:55:34 |Display all floors
The dignified look of the dog is significant, head slightly bent backwards to better see when he can move, meanwhile playing the accelerator, he is having his eyes on the road! Hope the traffic lights are coordinated, they often change quickly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 10:36:17 |Display all floors
IT SUPPOSED THAT YOU MAY HAVE ALL KIND OF THOUGHTS WHEN TIME CHANGES, DEPEND! ONLY GOD KNOW WHAT ****ING YOUR THOUGHT FOR IT! ATTACTIVE BUTT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 20:56:41 |Display all floors
I may thought that she is in urgent to go to WC.

She is kind of holding her butt.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 21:06:52 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-1-20 22:56
I may thought that she is in urgent to go to WC.

She is kind of holding her butt.

I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.