Views: 4306|Replies: 19

How the human mind works   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-18 17:03:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-1-18 18:06

Unnamed.jpg
Analysis of the above picture can tell us a lot about how different people think.

- For young men, it's a picture of a lady with a nice butt, but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.

- The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.

- For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman - with a great butt - on her way to work.

- The perverts among them will imagine her naked.

- Wiser men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer to take the shot in the face of suchbeauty and be grateful that they shared it with humanity.

- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.

- The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought her blouse.

- Older women will imagine how bad that woman's big butt will look by the time she reaches 50.

- But only children, the extremely intelligent and the celibate will notice that the car is being driven by a dog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 18:21:05 |Display all floors

That is so funny . . .  I think, because I noticed the dog right off.

Does this mean I am not normal?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 18:47:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-18 20:49
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-1-18 20:21
That is so funny . . .  I think, because I noticed the dog right off.

Does this mean I am n ...

Any comment would be unfair to you, to say you are not normal would be tantamount to saying you are mentally challenged, possibly an idiot savant who probably noticed that the dog is driving a taxi and is open for a fare but also has a passenger.
To say you are normal is call you boring and mundane with no hope of future upward movement in your chosen career path, possibly destined to lay on a park bench with a bottle in a brown paper bag.
What none you noticed was how clean the street is, that the zebra crossing is over due to be painted, and the woman walking towards us thinks it is she that is being photographed.
and her butt is already too big, without those tight pant gravity will claim it
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 18:58:05 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-18 18:47
Any comment would be unfair to you, to say you are not normal would be tantamount to saying you are ...

Well normally, of course.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 19:03:59 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-1-18 20:58
Well normally, of course.

very succinct of you
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-18 21:19:29 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-18 19:03
very succinct of you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 22:07:16 |Display all floors
Im tweaking those buttocks in my minds eye...
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.