Author: whampoa

Locked Thread -- any reason ?    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-23 01:54:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-22 22:26
Only LOSERS cry publicly, as you do, Sans Souci the Dilettante!

We know you beg for Chinese visa covertly.

Only local PSB know how pathethic you are when asking for visa stamp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 03:00:14 |Display all floors
Looks like Malaysians sansukong and water Liu Liu are really not up to international standards.

Products of UMNO education.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 05:25:28 |Display all floors

RE: Locked Thread -- any reason ?

I think the moderators should LOCK threads more often and as soon as known antagonistic posters start slinging mud.

Why? Can't face the truth? A truth can be told in any form or language, remains the truth. Your lies are like butter. They would simply melt away when heat(truth) is applied. How many tons of mud have you slung at the Chinese and China over the years?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 05:46:42 |Display all floors

It is funny that a person with a cockroach mentality should talk about international standards! What international standards? It is however an universal fact that the cockroach is a creature of the
sewage and garbage dumps!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 05:55:41 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-1-19 14:56
I think the moderators should LOCK threads more often and as soon as known antagonistic posters star ...

I think the moderators should LOCK threads more often and as soon as known antagonistic posters start slinging mud

Are you giving your instructions to Mod. on how to run the forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 08:07:36 |Display all floors

Talk to Sans Souci not as the Dilettante. But as the Dildo.

Your language used reflects that you are more a pimp than a self-proclaimed teacher!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 10:12:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-23 09:32
My, my, Sans Souci & Sidekick, go slow or your fingerjoints will give out of the strenuous typing ex ...

Personal Attacks

The snake has been injecting venom into every anti Zionist poster here.Unfortunately he has been getting away with it.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.