Author: whampoa

Locked Thread -- any reason ?    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 18:58:07 |Display all floors

RE: Locked Thread -- any reason ?

Starting yet another thread after the first one had to be locked is not smart!

It is not a question of being smart, as what a pathological liar would like to think it is smart to lie! What about standing up to the truth? I hate to see a good forum being hijacked by a fake, a liar and a China basher!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-22 22:42:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-22 22:29
Maybe I should keep the truth about Sans Souci to myself? He is far too thin-skinned. His blood will ...

Locking threads earlier will reduce the banning levels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 23:52:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-1-23 06:59
Guess I should moderate my language. Don't use such BIG and LEARNED words when talking to Sans.

A lie is a lie, no matter in whichever manner it has been told or disguised in any form of language, especially when it comes out from the garbage mouth of a known compulsive liar. Nothing can disguise or hide a lie from a pathological liar.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 00:05:05 |Display all floors

I know he is going to slip under the Moderator's skirt and wet her with his crocodile's tears, the pervert!

The above statement sounds familiar, especially coming from a person who is a known habitual "under the skirt dweller" all his life for protection!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 00:28:47 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-1-22 21:29
Maybe I should keep the truth about Sans Souci to myself? He is far too thin-skinned. His blood will ...

Maybe I should keep the truth about Sans Souci to myself? He is far too thin-skinned. His blood will boil, and when boiling, it might explode his skin from his ears to his toes!

I would not even consider for a moment to hide the evil intentions of a Parasitic Wasp which has been scheming against the Chinese people and China! As a matter of fact, it should be made viral
to the Chinese Netizens about the dangers of such parasitic wasp in their midst!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 00:54:29 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-1-23 04:49

I remember talking to someone on this forum but can't remember the exact details now.  It was something about him saying the Chinese can't debate and that was why this Forum was dominated by foreigners.

I said had more number of Chinese forumites been allowed in this Forum, he would see the difference.

It looks like it is even more imperative now than ever to make the problems in this forum viral in order to attract more Chinese Netizens to blog in this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 01:44:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-22 22:28
I know he is going to slip under the Moderator's skirt and wet her with his crocodile's tears, the p ...

This description fits well for you, when you need to beg for someone to prolong your Chinese visa.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.