Author: voice_cd

[US] Questions welcomed on China's relations with US, Australia   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-19 08:08:06 |Display all floors
Please remove postings #14 and #15 by "azz", they are spams and irrelevant.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 08:09:57 |Display all floors
chico1337 Post time: 2012-1-18 23:25
Diplomatic relations between the US and China have become rough recently.  Do you think that these r ...

Umm, no, the vice-president of China will be visiting USA to take the next step towards a closer relationship.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 08:34:33 |Display all floors

RE: Questions welcomed on China's relations with US, Australia

cestmoi Post time: 2012-1-19 07:08
Please remove postings #14 and #15 by "azz", they are spams and irrelevant.

Azz is entitled to his views no matter how controversial they may be.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 10:04:35 |Display all floors
Well, my country, NZ, was the first developed country to sign a FTA (free trade agreement) with China. Maybe it counts for something, I don't know! It doesn't help me in any way, that's for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 10:07:35 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-1-18 13:00
To: The Honourable,  Mr Xie Feng, director general of the  Department of North American and Oceanian ...

Sans, I supported your reinstatement and this posting by you doesn't affect that choice but, whaddaloada BS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 10:08:28 |Display all floors
klong Post time: 2012-1-19 09:06
jews group is the real enemy, not all american.
jews are fighting china in our name
jews money sup ...

No, the real enemy is people like you who hate for the sake of hating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 10:42:46 |Display all floors

RE: Questions welcomed on China's relations with US, Australia

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-19 09:07
Sans, I supported your reinstatement and this posting by you doesn't affect that choice but, whadd ...

PLA researcher says U.S. aims to encircle China

The fact of the matter is, the Aussie government has agreed to the U.S. for stationing about 2000 US marines on the northern part of Australia. The intentions of the U.S. are obvious as to the purpose of
putting up a US marine base in Australia, whilst the above was a hot topic under discussions.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.