Author: Revolutionar

Taiwan wins no reunification.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-17 11:12:33 |Display all floors

Taiwan democracy has further matured.

the fact that DPP can recover so impressively means the transition from autocratic rule to democratic rule is now complete.

a two party system modelled on American example is a fact of life.
This is the message of this election.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 11:45:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-1-17 11:45

"Taiwan is part of China, it was and it will always be."

too late for China.
China can only claim and cannot taste final victory.

Taiwan is de facto independent already. Will stay that way, and the party that can milk the beast that is China while maintaining status quo will have the people's support.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 11:56:54 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-17 07:54
A muslim and a devoted and rabid follower of the butcher....I wonder how that reconciles. No wonde ...

lets just say you and that saltyballs  are preposterous,

but I will not help to clear your confusion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 12:13:38 |Display all floors
questioner Post time: 2012-1-17 11:04
Since support for unification currently stands at 12% of the Taiwanese population, how do you expe ...

That is not a problem , support will  definitely increase once Chinese army liberate Taiwan.
Taiwan is China acording to law and as a such it is recognised by UN and rest of the world.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Anti-Secession Law (simplified Chinese: 反分裂国家法; traditional Chinese: 反分裂國家法; pinyin: Fǎn-Fēnliè Guójiā Fǎ) is a law of the People's Republic of China. It was passed by the third conference of the 10th National People's Congress of the People's Republic of China (PRC). It was ratified on March 14, 2005, and went into effect immediately. Hu Jintao, President of the People's Republic of China, promulgated the law with Presidential Decree No. 34. Although the law, at ten articles, is relatively short, it was met with much controversy because it formalized the long-standing policy of the People's Republic of China to use "non-peaceful means" against the "Taiwan independence movement" in the event of a declaration of Taiwan independence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 12:29:19 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-1-17 03:55
Running dog satanic moslem,

Of course it's hard to find those that advocating the right move for  ...

idiotic saltyballs.

only an idiotic moderator will put up  idiotic idea of yours as a must read as has happened before.

Running dog satanic moslem, as the headings of a VIP must read thread.

I can still remember that idiotic slip by the moderator.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 12:37:47 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-17 07:54
A muslim and a devoted and rabid follower of the butcher....I wonder how that reconciles. No wonde ...

a Muslim must be like this or like that is the same as saying a Christian must be like this or like that.

or that a Taiwanese must be like this or like that. or that a Chinese must be like this or like that.

All Hogwash.

ridiculous assumptious starting points.

Einstein philosophy.
internationalist,
without fear or favor,
irrespective of race, culture , religion and creed.

and no morals Chinamen does not apply to all from China but to all Chinese who are without morals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 12:45:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CVHuan at 2012-1-16 22:46

Military force is always on the table for Beijing. ^^  Don't get too comfortable with your "cozy" separation.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.