Author: satsu_jin

Ma Ying-jeou takes a strong lead   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-15 07:50:30 |Display all floors
I am glad that Ma wins. Taiwan's closer link to mainland China is good for East Asia and a stepping stone to gradual reunification with China.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 08:39:41 |Display all floors

RE: Ma Ying-jeou takes a strong lead

manoj10 Post time: 2012-1-14 21:21
Aren't the KMTand CPC enemies
My friend, in politics, likewise in business, there are no permanent enemies nor premanent friends.

Take a good look at the recent Arab upheavals in the Middle East, they are classic examples of what the above statement means.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 09:43:51 |Display all floors
Congratulations Ma Ying-jeou ! Congratulations KTM and Taiwan ! {:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 14:53:01 |Display all floors
Leaders of KMT and PRC deserve the Nobel peace prize for transforming what used to be a political tinderbox into friendly co-existence between the mainland and Taiwan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 14:57:41 |Display all floors
Congratulations, Ma. Reunification will remain a possibility now.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 22:20:19 |Display all floors
Taiwanese and Chinese both love money and is only thing the binding the relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 07:14:44 |Display all floors
You will have to search real hard to find a Taiwanese interested in reunification.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.