Author: BingDing69

China must support Iran at all cost to defeat Evil USA. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-14 16:55:45 |Display all floors
I've never taken bing seriously NW but, I took Chechens request for confirmation seriously and as can be seen, called his bluff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 16:57:58 |Display all floors
China must first create multiple carrier strike groups to afford to protect Iran.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 17:10:45 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-1-14 15:57
China must first create multiple carrier strike groups to afford to protect Iran.

And then suffer the same fate that many here plan for the US? China will need to be a lot more intelligent than that in order to win this conflict against the US, in the region. The only thing China has going for it is ease of logistics because resupply will be done, primarily by rail. The US would have access to Saudi POL facilities I'd think but everything else must cross an ocean. Otherwise, I'd imagine it would be a slam dunk really. The US has the requisite experience, Neither China nor Iran have. This isn't to say it'll all go the USs way, but it sure as hell won't go China/Irans way as some here think!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 17:45:30 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-14 17:51
Who else do you recommend to be to the world as the US is currently? Surely not China....the world ...

I don't really want to see anyone lead like the USA, the USA has ruined the United nations, Used it for Its own agenda not to mention other world bodies.
China is not ready to lead yet, but certainly may be in the future. There may be distrust, but a lot of that is propaganda, and old hat, China is different now. Mao was a great man of his time ( he made errors yes, even China acknowledges that) , But now China is moving forward, and is trying to do so peacefully, while not giving in on what it believes in, and not allow the USA to force it to do things at the USA suggested pace etc. China so obviously wants to be a greater nation than it is, and it obviously wants to move forward peacefully.
The USA is trying to hold on to it's superiority, and is fear mongering, and will drag us all along with it from conflict to conflict, It has basically admitted that it will not give up it's unique position as a a single superpower, and that's what we don't need. it is trying to contain China, to prevent it from growing stronger, it is building up it's weapons technology, it is occupying the world, it does intend to be in control of everything it can for it's own benefit.
As for Iran!! who really knows, there has not been any real proof that Iran is making nukes, or really intends to, one day the USA is saying they are, the next they site possible , maybe evidence of...
but one thing is for sure, the USA has led or encouraged a massive change in the middle east for decades, and saying they are freedom fighters holds no water, they have been arming one faction after another, siding with one group then changing to another, they are grossly irresponsible. Why would Iran be happy to accept nuclear fuel from the west when it can be cut off( personally i don't feel happy about nukes of any kind being anywhere) so easily.
The world is in a mess right now, and personally I blame the USA, it is using the world like it's own personal board game. Just look at US led peace talks in Israel/Palestine, over 50 years of failed talks, no one is this incompetent unless it is the plan..... OK, maybe the USA is just stupid.

Maybe we'd be better off without them, harsh I know.
Ohhhhh that felt good, a little venting
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 17:48:53 |Display all floors
Admittedly, the US has made some fairly stupid blunders over the years but I'd still rather have them in charge than China, or anyone else for that matter!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 01:17:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 08:19:08 |Display all floors
BingDing69 Post time: 2012-1-16 00:17
fuk u, we don't need anyone to be in charge.

set it FREE!

Now now, profanity merely illustrates lack of competence in using words properly! Setting "it" free would probably usher in the age of anarchy and who wants that?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.