- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 112 Hour
- Reading permission
Taiwan is notable for her beauties of unique sceneries and delicious Taiwan snacks. In Taiwan, other than enjoying refined cuisines at restaurants, night market is a good place to explore local culture and snacks.|
Shilin Night Market is known as the most popular night market in Taipei. With well-organized food zones, and a variety of entertainments, tourists may have great pleasure in shopping, taste of Taiwanese snacks and enjoy Taiwan carnival games. The tasty traditional local food and commodities that serve in the night market often make tourists to linger on.
Shilin Night Market can fulfill all visitors’ appetites and flavors with wide selective choices of local snacks. These delicious local snacks include stinky tofu, oyster omelet, Taiwanese fried chicken, vermicelli in starched soup with oyster, fried dumpling, tapioca pearl drink and many others. Many of these famous snack vendors are exclusive in Shilin Night Market.
Due to the location of Shilin Night Market close to a number of universities, fashion clothing and accessories are sold here in shops and vendors. Visitors may find large selections of congenial clothing or accessories in different shops or vendors, they may also bargain to receive discounts.
Shilin Night Market is a great, interesting attraction for both locals and foreigners. The diversities of food and shopping stores make Shilin Night Market a wonderful, lively place to visit. Visitors do not have to worry about insufficient time shopping and exploring the night market.
By Taipei MRT:
Take Taipei MRT-Danshui Line to MRT Jiantan Station.
1. Take minibus no. 15 (小15), 16(小16), 17(小17), 18(小18), 19(小19) to Yangming Theatre stop.
2. Take bus no. 109, 203, 216, 220, 260, 267, 279, 280, 285, 310, 606, 612, 646, 685, 902 or Zhongshan Line to Ming Chuan University stop .
3. Take bus no. 203, 216, 218, 224, 266, 280, 304 Chengde Line, 308, 310, 606, 616, 618, 665, or minibus no. 18 (小18) to Xiaobei Street stop.
4. Take bus no. 41, 529, 620, or 30 Red (紅30) to Shilin Market .
5. Take bus no. 109, 220, 203, 260, 267, 277, 279, 285, 612, 646, 685, 902, or Zhongshan Line to MRT Jiantan Station .
Drive on your own:
No. 1 National Highway -> Taipei Interchange -> Chonqing N. Rd. -> Minzu W. Road -> Zhongshan N. Road -> Zhongshan Bridge -> MRT Jiantan Station -> make a left turn at Wenlin Road -> Shilin Night Market