Author: Pourquoi

[Travel Guide] [Hunan]Zhangjiajie Travel Guide   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-16 13:41:31 |Display all floors
i have been there in 2011. the nature attractions is unique. huangshizhai national forest park and tianzishan mountain are so beautiful. i have trave for 5 days,what a pity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 09:05:41 |Display all floors
This kind of majestic landscape with its timeless mood in fact signifies a travel in time, a very ancient geological structure, like the Grand Canyon, in the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 17:14:19 |Display all floors
It's soo beautiful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 11:59:35 |Display all floors
Everyone must have a visit.............wonderful greenary
刘易斯Liú Yì Sī..Catch Me if you Like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 13:25:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CVHuan at 2012-1-17 23:26

A good place to make a movie about an ancient fantasy world. ^^
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 01:38:51 |Display all floors
This is a beautiful place to visit. Went there end autumn 2010. The cable car ride up was spectacular. The walkway was amazingly built and on certain paths I feel like I was walking on heaven. Mist, clean air, serene mountains and those beautiful shifting clouds adds colours to this wonder. Took lots of pictures but my batteries went dead before I can take more pics. of "Heaven's Gate". We spent too much time inside the temple and have hardly any time to climb Heaven's Gate. For those who are visiting this place, do go there very early so that you can have more time to complete seeing the place. As for me, this visit shall be a very memorable one. One more thing, the ladies at Zhian jie jia are indeed very trendy. They love to dress up and plenty of clothing shops for ladies to do their shoppings. One more thing, you need not join a local tour to visit Tianmenshan. Just hop onto a bus and politely ask the driver to drop you off when he reach the cable car station.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 13:30:54 |Display all floors
Located in the northwest of Hunan Province ,China,Zhangjiajie covers 9,563 square kilometers with total population of 1.552milion.zhangjiajie was approved by state Department in September 1982 to be built into thLoce first national forest park,and listed by United nations in December 1992 in the Directory of World Natural Heritages .Later,it was consecutively appraised through comparison as top-ranking tourist city in China and China National Geologic Park.Zhangjiajie is well know in the world for its marvelous spectacle of puartz sandstone hoodoos that blend the natural scenes of mountain,water,and cave together with dense amorous feelings of minority.zhangjiajie fantastic land

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.