Author: timbatu

Black American Deported As Illegal Alien - Minority Struggles Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-10 10:50:39 |Display all floors
And see, you presented a link, and it helped your case. not perfectly, but close enough, thanks for the link, and the debate.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 11:00:01 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 10:49
I know there is racism Tim, it's something I can honestly say I hate. And maybe this was a case th ...

Nobody will be sacked for this. You did not read my linked news articles.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 11:48:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-10 11:05
They have in fact other choices:

The Medellin Cartel and its many offshoots still have a huge clo ...

But do they care about a mistreated American Black teen?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:58:55 |Display all floors
I don't support liars, but the fact remain  as us Americans and those of the past had workd to get rid of racism,  certain part of the U.S. still remains a racist area. It is unfortunate that she have to lie her way out of trouble that ended up making the problem worse for her. My mother was detain in Canadian border because she looked Chinese. She is 59 years old and speak very little English. They got in trouble after she went with here in laws to Canada for vaction. She could not  find a Mcdonald at where she is in Canada so she decide to crosse the border back to the U.S. so she can eat. She was detained and hold for 6 hours.

I think U.S. has becoming much better country thanks to the Interntional community's pressure and criticism of the thieves control goverment in the U.S. and many of our former revolutionist like Malcolm X and others who fought  for racial equality.

This girl is very lucky. If she was detained years back, she would not only be deported to other countries that she don't know, but she probably would have bitten by the KKK "olicemen".
Please come to America to help us make the country more peaceful and less racist.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 16:56:32 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-10 12:39
We minorities are shouting that we are wronged all day every day. White power does not listen to us ...

weegur minority issue.jpg
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 00:24:58 |Display all floors
Lebeast, what makes you place all the wrongs on the 15 year old black girl?

Hint: racism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 12:55:52 |Display all floors
Lebeast, I asked you questions first. If you answer my questions, I can answer yours.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.