Author: timbatu

Black American Deported As Illegal Alien - Minority Struggles Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-10 07:57:59 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-9 18:28
An American-born teen from Texas who told law enforcement officials that she was a 21-year-old Colom ...

Tim, she lied about herself, if she wanted to prove if she was an American she could have easily done it, The USA is no saint but they are not that idiotic( apart from believing her) she was a kid that had problems, she got caught thieving, she was possibly confused, but she caused her own problem with a little help from an incompetent immigration officer.I have read the news stories about her and what happened, I have no idea why you feel the need to pursue this line of attack..... maybe you cannot admit it when your wrong.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 08:23:28 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 09:48
Your free to think as you wish Tim, I would not stand in the way of anyone's preferred misconcepti ...

I know, I know. but I continue to hope that he will respond to reason with reason, It's a slim hope, he has a lot of hate in his heart, and the emotion of it overwhelms him so much, i want to heat up a bottle of milk for him, sing lull ah byes, and twirl his mobile animals above his cot......but saying that would be too cruel, and, he did admit one truth..... my IQ is higher than yours...... it's higher than his too, but that's another matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:20:42 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 07:48
Your free to think as you wish Tim, I would not stand in the way of anyone's preferred misconcepti ...

Every story of mine is accompanied by factual evidence, including quotes and pictures. In sharp contract, your accusation made in your post has no evidence. You just state them out without any detailed example or reference.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:23:41 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 07:57
Tim, she lied about herself, if she wanted to prove if she was an American she could have easily d ...

Ronny, she did not plead guilty to theft. The crime was made up by the media controlled by cops. You have no clue about how the US media works hand-in-hand with cops. As I have said, the finger prints did not match. Hello?! Where are the adults? Oh, they are white racists. They blame the 15 year old black girl, like Ronny. Shame on you. The very fact that you do not take the obvious in shows that you are biased.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:24:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-10 09:34
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 08:23
I know, I know. but I continue to hope that he will respond to reason with reason, It's a slim hop ...

Wow, lebeast,
Ronny claims he has higher IQ than you.

Ronny,
My IQ is much higher than you. Get over with it.

Oh, BTW, nobody cares if you support the USA or not. You are a staunch supporter of the Australian culture of racism. I see the race-line in your brain. In the USA, we have a saying: if you know you are a racist, then you are not likely to practice racism. People like you do not even realize you are racists. This is the big problem. Based on the picture, Ronny, I must say that you look quite unattractive. I think you are just self-centered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:38:14 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-10 11:20
Every story of mine is accompanied by factual evidence, including quotes and pictures. In sharp co ...

i gave a direct quote, I read many observations, none agreed with what you stated, your picture is just a picture it shows nothing. You express an opinion as fact. and as for her being 15 years old, it has nothing to do with innocence. she is a troubled youth and they can lie like anyone else . I f you can prove she is a victim of others through no fault of her own then I will back you up 100%, but until you do, nothing your saying is relevant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:40:15 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 09:38
i gave a direct quote, I read many observations, none agreed with what you stated, your picture is ...

You insist that the black teen stated that she was an illegal immigrant from Colombia. Where is your evidence? Give us a link.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.