Author: vincent001

[Others] Chinese man, baby shot dead in Rome   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-6 13:45:54 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-6 13:24
vincent001  Crimes that are particularly aimed at Chinese have become normal these days, as the weal ...

It is just hideous and terrible! The robbers stabbed and wounded the wife, and fired gunshots that pierced the child's skull and struck the father's heart. But according to the media, no one at the scene came to their rescue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 13:48:04 |Display all floors
vincent001 Post time: 2012-1-6 13:45
It is just hideous and terrible! The robbers stabbed and wounded the wife, and fired gunshots that ...

No one dares to fight a gun man. That is clear.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 14:57:28 |Display all floors

How much are they going to get away with robbery?!

$200/300 most.

Shooting indiscriminately at a young middle-aged family of three, and taking two precious lives.

ANIMALS!

I think they should be sought after to heaven and hell, and given nothing less than death penalty.

That's my final answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 00:00:46 |Display all floors
Come on, be reasonable. These 2 deaths are the first Chinese involved in a long string of murders in Roma.
This is definitively sad, but the motivation wasn't racial hate.
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 10:24:29 |Display all floors
Thank You CD for putting this in front page.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 14:15:13 |Display all floors
protecting the justice is everyone's duty .only if everyone has a hot heart .maybe what i said is so naive,
but it is what i really want to say .the bright of the earth village not only needs the force of law ,but also needs the morality's norm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 14:31:46 |Display all floors
If Italian family was mauled down by bullets and knives in China, then the world of western and asian media would have exploded with tales flying ... .... It is CD's task to announce it louder like those western and asian press and media. it is nothing racial here except that the media have to play the parts to sound louder and clearer in order to be seen that local italian police does not treat the case as casual murder though the "mafia-style" there is active and ruthless.   
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.