Author: saltandpepper

China opposes interference in name of human rights   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-6 21:17:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aa@edward at 2012-1-6 21:21

What sort of sh.i..ts ?

It is obviously an orchestra of the USA_Hillary and EU_Catherine beating about the bush to herald the coming of 2012.  Just wondering why China keeps wanting Airbus and buying up EU Bonds; and now this bunch of guys are coming back to bite its bottom with full sets of her / their teeth.

These lousy folks in EU can never appreciate good will and kindness; and given the chance as hungry ghosts of Europe they would surely try to invade other weaker nations for free food, gold and oil.

What's bloody heap of sh...t about human right issues when hundreds of thousands in the most recent time had been "murdered" by NATO of made in European gun powders!!  Whose human rights?

They can't even feed their own hungry folks in their homeland and neither able to shut up their own folks nor to give them more jobs and shelters. A pile of sh...ii...ts !!

What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 21:50:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 22:53:01 |Display all floors
This is somehow normal for critics to target the most influential countries.
Just let it go...
Aggressivity should be the answer...? That's not very stylish... It would just mean that they touched a nerve.

"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 23:34:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 01:32:19 |Display all floors
China opposes interference in name of human rights

because abusers always opposes those who intervene.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 01:34:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 02:11:18 |Display all floors
TrollMasta Post time: 2012-1-7 01:34
Where are you from anyway?

China ( and North Korea) got plenty of queen bee rights.

plenty of human rights and plenty of human rights abuses

some of the abuses are because of the central government and some of the abuses are despite the central government.

you can rationalise, you can white wash, you can provide excuses and can ignore.

but everyone knows China is guilty of human rights abuses and don't even feel shame.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.