Author: saltandpepper

China opposes interference in name of human rights   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-6 15:22:43 |Display all floors
I think thieves(particularly the white thieves element) in Western countries like to use the human right issue to cover their own and much worse human right violation.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 16:04:00 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-1-6 10:02
Henceforth, should any U.S. official were to preach the subject of "human rights" to China, she sho ...

Exactly moral standing is lost in blood of innocent people killed by evil empire ,  I’m trying to tell that to poor deluded safaribehn but he just don't get it.

He doesn't see similarity between Nazi Germany and USA today , go figure.

I guess he think Hitler was kindergarten teacher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 16:40:54 |Display all floors
every country has own national conditon ,China is the biggest population in the world, must take measues to control the growth of population .not only for China,but also for the whole world ,maybe it is beneficial .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 17:01:32 |Display all floors

RE: China opposes interference in name of human rights

SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-6 15:04
Exactly moral standing is lost in blood of innocent people killed by evil empire ,  I’m trying t ...

There is a Chinese saying: One does not serenade to a cow. If China wants to prevent the next blood bath, she must be prepared for war. One can equate the U.S. as "The ill wind that blows no one good" as it is nothing more than "the merchant of death" as the military complex is the only viable industry left in the country.

"US to strengthen military presence in Asia-Pacific".
Updated: 2012-01-06 05:59      (Xinhua)

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 17:07:47 |Display all floors
China opposes interference in name of human rights

because everyone knows China is GUILTY.;P;P;P
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 18:46:27 |Display all floors

RE: China opposes interference in name of human rights

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-1-6 18:50
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-1-6 16:29
China safeguards the human rights of its citizens? Thats why there are corrupt officials and basical ...

When it comes to throwing mud at China, you are a mouthful. However, when you are confronted with events or topics as listed below, you don't even have the balls to make a squeak. Probably you have one thumb stuck into your upper orifice and the other stuck up into your lower orifice to prevent any sound  emitting from either of them!. How hypocrital one can be, like you!
Related Articles:

Obama to approve indefinite detention and torture of Americans

Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 19:12:24 |Display all floors
China is a country under the rule of law, and everyone is equal before the law。 i don't think so. there are many people in china out of control, including  the second red generations and official families.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.