Author: saltandpepper

China opposes interference in name of human rights   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-6 08:48:48 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-6 01:05
Opinions are like azzholes everybody have one , saying that however we should duly notice that opi ...

Sure, but having opinions on legal technicalities and differences does not pose a pretext for war, and you shouldn't jump to such conclusions. Your opinions on each and everyone who dwells in the West are much more troublesome if you ask me. If all Chinese shared your hatred the world would be in serious trouble.
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 09:16:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-6 09:25
safaribehn Post time: 2012-1-6 08:48
Sure, but having opinions on legal technicalities and differences does not pose a pretext for war, ...

Oh dear yo just don't get it do you!

Opinions of angloamerican azzholes that supported illegal wars and plunder of resources are hate crimes if you ask me , and you are one of those.

I'm talking about collective guilt here , in same way Germans were collectively guilty for ww2 European theatre crimes.

You know Germans once they lost war said we had no clue what our army had done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You angloamerican azzholes now at this very moment pretend that you don't know what is done in your name............that is worst than Nazis if you ask me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 09:19:36 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 09:39:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-6 09:39
sansukong Post time: 2012-1-6 09:19
Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law

Yes Obama as faithful CIA asset from old days when he and his mummy worked for CIA signed  it........ indefinite detention and killing even American citizens is now codified into law

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 10:02:02 |Display all floors

RE: China opposes interference in name of human rights

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-1-6 09:03
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-6 08:39
Yes Obama as faithful CIA asset from old days when he and his mummy worked for CIA signed  it..... ...

Henceforth, should any U.S. official were to preach the subject of "human rights" to China, she should diplomatically, without any reserve and in no uncertain terms, tell the official/s to  "PISS OFF"!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 11:54:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-1-6 04:56
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-6 02:16
Oh dear yo just don't get it do you!

First off, the OP posted an article with reference to a statement uttered by a representative of the EU voicing the EU's disagreement over certain Chinese legal affairs. That is not war-mongering, and not something worth getting so worked up about. Either you disagree with it or you don't, or you simply disagree with both. It's got nothing to do with Hitler Germany or the illegal invasion of Iraq. You are way too sensitive and intolerant of other people's opinions.

Secondly, you confuse ww2 with ww1. The Germans were collectively punished for having triggered the first war, not the second. The DoHR ensured that they weren't. Germany was however divided, but the time it took for it to get united again took way longer time than what was intended and was not by Western design alone. Western Germany prospered after the war and became well respected for it's efforts to honor and uphold the new founded Human Rights. It was however difficult for those who lived through the war to forgive them, even though no European country at the time was entirely innocent of what had happened. I took a couple of decades for most people to realize that. People are after all generally quite prone to denial.

I don't even know what you're on about in that last remark. Heck, I don't even care.
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 15:20:38 |Display all floors
As long as China do not use Chinese domestic laws to prosecute foreign nationals in other countries like the U.S. had been doing against Iraqis, Afganis, Yeminese, Vietnamese, Iranians, North Koreas and others, then I don't have any problem.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.