Author: timbatu

A Mirror: US Cultural History in Images   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-7 00:45:51 |Display all floors
timbatu  : No, my threads are not the same. Your inability to accept constructive criticism is the same.
Of course they are. You are not an advocate for minority rights... you are just anti-Christian and anti-American.
So your posts are very similar, you even copy and paste some of them from your previous threads.
Morevoer, you repeatedly made reference to your own previous threads when arguing.
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 00:52:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-7 01:11
fredius Post time: 2012-1-7 00:45
timbatu  : No, my threads are not the same. Your inability to accept constructive criticism is the s ...

Facts: I post some historical facts. I speak for minority rights for the purpose of all people living happily together. This is a good thing for the United States.

Results: fearful and furious racists, like fredius, accuse my posting facts as "anti-America" and "anti-Christian" which are labels punishable by NDAA 2012.

I have already repeated the process of turning me into Homeland Security for mere speech. The regenerated case was with Lebeast in his, now famous, thread "Timbatu Go Home".

Please refer to my earlier post to JFenix:

Your state of mind is not only racist, but you angrily punish minorities who speak up against racism. As I have repeatedly stated to you: my speaking about racism is a GOOD THING for the United States. We need to speak about racism more openly. Racism is a fact and it can be verified in facts. Your angry reaction to any mentioning of racism is the current culture of the USA. It does not help to solve the problem of racism. It is part of your culture. KKK members would be just as angry if I tell they are racist. I did try and they stated to me that they are not racist. You see, JFenix, even KKK does not see racism as a motivation factor for them. You are very similar to them in terms of culture and ideology.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 00:57:50 |Display all floors
You are still thinking racially Fenix..

Well let me tell you what is racist here.

It's not even considering the native americans in this issue.

They are non-people.  They shouldn't be taken into consideration when we are talking about how everyone's else 'right' to live here.

Timbatu only cares that the chinese were not on equal terms with the white europeans.

But to the indians, they weren't any better.

But he won't even consider them or their feelings.

During the gold rush, the chinese were excluded from immigration.

The only thing they suffered was denial into america.

But in the same period - the indians lost so much.  I haven't even brought up the near extinction of their food supply and the starvation that ensued.

No thoughts to them.  They are non-peoples.  Not worth considering.

Only the white europeans are considered a factor.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 01:03:21 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-1-7 00:57
Well let me tell you what is racist here.

It's not even considering the native americans in this  ...

The Native American population has been eliminated for 200 years now. JFenix, it is a fact. Today, the population of those claimed to be Native is as small as the population of Chinese Americans.

Historically, the Chinese Exclusion Act occurred 100 years after the Native Americans have been eliminated from North America by European immigrants.

I personally know a Native American girl. She told me that a North Carolina Native tribe has no real native. Using her words, they "are a bunch of blacks and mixed whites abandoned by the US society."

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 01:06:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 01:14:37 |Display all floors
Historically, the Chinese Exclusion Act occurred 100 years after the Native Americans have been eliminated from North America by European immigrants.

They were eliminated from the east.

The west was indian territory.

Did you know the lakota had land in treaties with the US that covered the entire state of nevada and other parts of some other states.

They were all pushed west and that went to hell after the discovery of gold and the US broke all the treaties claiming 'natural encroachment' of the land.

I don't think you realize just how recent some of these injustices were done.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 01:24:17 |Display all floors
Learn some history.

California wasn't even a state until 1850.  Before that it belonged to the indians.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.