Author: 468259058

Online Railway Ticket Booking Brings Difficulties to Migrant Workers   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-5 22:33:52 |Display all floors
Leaders in ministry of railways of Central government, you, can get online everyday. You can get what you want. But we can't. We still struggle for enough food everyday.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 22:45:30 |Display all floors
In the past, we could buy tickets if we came to station as early as possible. It relies on the physical work. So, I always came to stand in line before dawn. But now online booking system came out and is too complicated for us. It is not practical for us. Actually, it is really unfair. The qualification of our buying a ticket is canceled. You would say, "It's very easy. You can learn to use computer!" Do we, working from day to night, have leisure time to study computer? Do we have enough money to buy a computer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 22:54:07 |Display all floors
I only went back home every two year after I came to Wenzhou more than decade ago. It is really painful to buy a ticket in spring festivals. Last year, I didn't go back home. I don't have any family member in Wenzhou, Zhejiang province. I could only hear my family members’ voices through phone call in the Chinese New Year Eve. This year, I really wanna go back home. My wife has gone back home one month in advance because we were afraid that we couldn't have the opportunity to buy a ticket. My more than 60-year-old father and mother often asked me, "When could I come back?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 23:03:51 |Display all floors
oh, my.

saw that coming, inevitably.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 23:05:35 |Display all floors

My daughter is 6 years old. I haven't seen her for a long time. I don't know what height she is. I don't know how many words she knows. The train ticket is RMB 190 Yuan while the bus ticket is RMB 560 Yuan. I don't wanna take bus. The bus ticket is too expensive, several hundred Yuan more. I don't have enough money and seldom buy stuff for my daughter. How good if we can save this bus ticket money for my daughter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 23:09:00 |Display all floors
And your point in posting this thread is...?

Most of foreigners here have very few experience using transportation of railway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 23:09:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-5 23:25

At this time of every year, it is a torture for us, migrant workers, to stand in lines for buying railway tickets. This year, we dream of such torture, but disappeared.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.