Author: SMITHI

I wonder not anymore why Amerikkkan Gulags have 2.5 million innocent prisoners.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-8 14:42:10 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-7 18:31
If police officer planting drugs on poor black man and we can see it on video than we have to wonde ...

How often does that happen?

You cannot take one case and attribute it to the system as a whole.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 02:52:23 |Display all floors
cataphract Post time: 2012-1-8 14:42
How often does that happen?

You cannot take one case and attribute it to the system as a whole.

Very often my friend , very often indeed.

evidence point in massive police corruption and brutality that is covered up for all this years , but now with modern technology as you can see......................what go around come around 'n stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 11:52:55 |Display all floors
It did not take the Anglos long to learn from the Russians did it. Tell us, are they doing it right? Perhaps better making it profitable too? Why the USSR failed, no profits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 11:59:48 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-1-9 11:52
It did not take the Anglos long to learn from the Russians did it. Tell us, are they doing it right? ...

USSR live in ur hearts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:09:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-1-11 01:46

some states still own prisons but so do some corporations ,they bought or built them states pay so many thousand dollars a year per prisoner .monetize anything, then the lawyers get involved . lawyers the most useless thing anywhere .i saw a box once you throw a switch and an arm comes out and unthrows the switch it at least that had a purpose,it was funny .the whole profesion is useless lawyers do nothing, contribute nothing and are nobodys.every evil thing any corporation has ever done there has always been a lying lawyer to hide behind.and the ones that think they are there for the good of any thing are only there give the illusion of fair play. ie oj simpson michael jackson .any courtcase ever when poor people are on trial they get the stupidest liar ever. rich people can do any thing if they have a good enough liar.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:26:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-10 13:27
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-1-10 13:09
monetize anything then the lawyers get involved death to all lawyers the most useless thing anywhere ...

Could you expand a bit , i'm affraid you lost me here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 11:25:34 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-1-6 08:08
Easy to explain!

These savages are descendants of the excrement that were thrown out of Europe, in  ...

Really,
So you are implying that the sins of the father should be visited upon the children and the children s children then?
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.