Author: mapleripple

Can China become a bilingual country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-3 15:20:44 |Display all floors
"To all people who really love their country and culture, they are always proud of their own mother tongue"
This

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 15:21:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-1-3 15:29
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-1-3 15:13
At it resorting to unbased attacks on wowzers home country?
I remember some Pictures canada_man po ...

I don't understand why you threw a finger at me groundlessly claiming I attacked Wowzer's home country.

What's wrong for me to speak for the right for the indigenous people of Canada? As the owner of the land, shouldn't First Nation has the equal right about language with the colonists who conquered them and occupy the land  by force?

Wowzer's so-called homeland Canada is First Nation's genuine motherland.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 15:31:33 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-1-3 15:21
I don't understand why you threw a finger at me groundlessly claiming I attacked Wowzer's home cou ...

US and Canadian Natives enjoy more than equal rights.
US-tribes make huge fortunes from Opportunities that privilidges and exclusive Souvereignity over their terretories provide them.
Where are the chinese ethnic Minorities that make own fortunes rather than generating fortunes for their local Han Overlords?

You are indeed in a very poor Situation to go against Canada or the US on native Minority Grounds.
Glass House, Rocks.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 15:37:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-1-3 15:44
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-1-3 15:31
US and Canadian Natives enjoy more than equal rights.
US-tribes make huge fortunes from Opportunit ...

1. The Trail of Tears is a name given to the forced relocation and movement of Native American nations from southeastern parts of the United States following the Indian Removal Act of 1830. The removal included many members of the Cherokee, Muscogee (Creek), Seminole, Chickasaw, and Choctaw nations, among others in the United States, from their homelands to Indian Territory (eastern sections of the present-day state of Oklahoma). The phrase originated from a description of the removal of the Choctaw Nation in 1831.[1] Many Native Americans suffered from exposure, disease and starvation en route to their destinations. Many died, including 4,000 of the 15,000 relocated Cherokee.[2]
Copy code
source: Wikipedia
Are you kidding me or just trying to make a fool of yourself? What are Trail of Tears, stolen generation of Australia?

1. The Stolen Generations (also known as Stolen children) were the children of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent who were removed from their families by the Australian Federal and State government agencies and church missions, under acts of their respective parliaments. The removals occurred in the period between approximately 1869[1] and 1969,[2][3] although in some places children were still being taken in the 1970s.[4][5][6]
Copy code

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 16:28:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-1-3 16:31
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-1-3 15:37
source: Wikipedia
Are you kidding me or just trying to make a fool of yourself? What are Trail of  ...

So you are patronising natives elsewhere over the past,
while willfully choosing to ignore present situation of native minorities usurped by your own ethnicity at presentwithout even any legal means against it that the Indians had at the time of the event.
Han-Chauvinist, by any chance?

Now gotta get back at writing to St. Gallen
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-3 17:00:55 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-1-3 13:16
80% of the EAST ASIAN - (New Middle Kingdom) is DOMESTIC, and the remainder 20% is EXTERNAL.

Intern ...
  1. Korea seems to have terminated Chinese writings
Copy code
Not entirely. In the RoK Chinese charcters are still taught at schools and even Chinese language studies is a must for anybody who wants an above average job. Hangul alone does not help people in their carreer.

However what you have said is true for the DPRK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 17:36:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wowzers at 2012-1-3 17:46
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-1-3 15:03
Cantonese is one of Chinese dialects. Please go consult linguists who expertise Chinese language.  ...

I'll take that as a no, you don't have the same admiration for these Cantonese defenders and their mother tongue. Not surprising really. Hypocrisy seems to come so naturally to you.  

btw Wiki needs you: "Cantonese, or Standard Cantonese, is a language that originated in the vicinity of Canton (i.e. Guangzhou) in southern China"

Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.