Author: timbatu

Young Chinese Protesting in the West   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-1 14:01:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 14:10:16 |Display all floors
Timbatu thought he would think everyone here is as stupid and ignorant as he is. He lies all the time he plays the victim. The great problem, timbatu, is that anyone can see through you straight away.

Firstly, let me ask you timbatu, what country is that flag in the "editor's pick" - is it the USA or somewhere else?

editors pick a liar.jpg
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 14:13:18 |Display all floors
Does anyone see stars and stripes? Does this image have anything to do with America at all?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 14:18:35 |Display all floors
Your fake "trend" and your outdated photo have already been dismissed here dude timbatu.

The real story is the increasing numbers of young Chinese who are protesting on Weibo and having heated discussions at dinner parties. But you wouldn't know this because you can't read Chinese and you don't live here.

You're American and unfortunately like most Americans, you're clueless about what's happening in the world beyond your borders, including China.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 14:21:23 |Display all floors
the protest was about keeping politics out of the olympics in 2008

timbatu, pay close attention - the protest was about keeping politics out of the olympics in 2008
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 14:25:09 |Display all floors
and the protest was regarding comments about Teabet. Not sinophobia, not racism, not persecution. those are your lies timbatu.

why did you try to hide the link? I know where it is. Because I know that flag. And I've read the original.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 14:35:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-1 10:42
So you are so prejudiced that you believe any balderdash dished up here by Thimble the Fumbler?

W ...

You are Kind of too extreme.it's ok.we all know the truth and everybody will be aware of that someday.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.