Author: 468259058

Government Cars : School Bus=433 : 0   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-31 17:48:54 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2011-12-31 15:32
"Let me tell you something...
Most of the foreigners have quite a biased picture of China in mind. ...

Same question to you since 468259058 avoided it, if you think this family is not as satisfied as you expected, because in your western home country, you have a totally different system, what will you suggest?
In our previous example, you have already mentioned that this family should not be maintained any more. Do you think Chinese people should take a revolution and change the current system, should we overthrow our government?

Nop nop nop... I never suggested that the family, as you say, shouldn't be "maintained". I just said that I would get into introspection if my wife was searching confort with another man, I would try to understand what has been wrong. You, you would blame your wife or the man. This is a very different perspective, isn't it?
I have no hidden agenda here, and I certainly don't want the Chinese to overthrow their government.
But if ponctual mistakes can be discussed in order to support improvement.... why not?  
You guys really lack of confidence if you cannot go through few internal or external observations or comments...
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 20:05:02 |Display all floors
fredius Post time: 2011-12-31 17:48
Same question to you since 468259058 avoided it, if you think this family is not as satisfied as y ...

“And honestly, if my wife had to search for help with another man... I would consider myself as a total loser because I would really have failed somehow.”
That is your original sentence. Don’t deceive yourself as well as others. I don’t think your wife should maintain a relation with a TOTAL LOSER in a family.

Also it is me who gave you three possibilities in your wife’s case. I had no preference among the three possibilities. You had a narrow perspective. Mine is a bit more full-scale. That is the difference between us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 20:18:33 |Display all floors
fredius Post time: 2011-12-31 17:48
Same question to you since 468259058 avoided it, if you think this family is not as satisfied as y ...

Hahaha. I don’t think you have a hidden agenda and you can speak loudly here. That is not hidden any more.

Just want to hear “I certainly don't want the Chinese to overthrow their government.” from you.
These kinds of word sound rational. Thank you for sharing your opinions here. We finally got a common perspective.

Happy new year

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 20:37:20 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2011-12-31 20:05
“And honestly, if my wife had to search for help with another man... I would consider myself as a ...

Honestly, I don't agree with you metaphor which was just meant to serve your standpoint.
By the way, when I see the divorce rate, I really hope the Chinese nation is more cohesive than today's couples...
My standpoint is that I give myself the right to discuss Chinese news because China is the place I live in so I feel concerned. That's all.
You cannot stand it...? You are not the first one. It's ok with me. I'll see you around when you'll try to silence other debates.
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 20:43:31 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2011-12-31 20:18
Hahaha. I don’t think you have a hidden agenda and you can speak loudly here. That is not hidden  ...

If I saw this post before, I wouldn't be so spontaneous and cold.

Happy new year too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 20:56:25 |Display all floors
fredius Post time: 2011-12-31 20:43
If I saw this post before, I wouldn't be so spontaneous and cold.

Happy new year too. :handshak ...

Thank you for your living in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 19:58:28 |Display all floors
Just a reminder...

China Daily
2010-11-23 08:06
".....  Reliable statistics show that a single government car can cost up to 60,000 yuan ($9,034) a year to run, amounting to more than 100,000 yuan a year in some cases, according to the RCCK proposal.
About 2 million cars are used by government officials in China at a cost of 150 billion yuan to 200 billion yuan each year, it said.
However, figures from non-government organizations suggest the actual number of government cars may be 3 million at an annual cost of 300 billion yuan to 400 billion yuan.
While there have been earlier efforts to reform the use of government cars, most of them have not been successful...."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.