Author: vincent001

[Others] Watching China Execute My Countryman   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-3 00:33:49 |Display all floors
leonhong Post time: 2011-12-28 14:26
Law is equal to every people according to chinese law.

Had China been a white thieves' colony, criminals such as drug dealers, rapists, and crooks would been hail as heroes in the U.S. and other puppet governments, and their victims in China would had been call terrorists.  Personally, I think it is more fair for China to force this criminals to work for free for the rest of his life, but Chinese laws is too good and allow him to go free with instant death.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-3 00:55:48 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-3 00:28
I am not against the death penalty, but I am against the prolong suffering of a convicted criminal.  ...
but I am against the prolong suffering of a convicted criminal.

Yes ........

That is something of an anathema and I have felt at times that locking people up for life is without doubt a form of torture .........

If someone will die in prison then what is the point ........  ?

If someone will spend most of their life in prison only to be released to poverty and a society that they cannot fit into .........

Is that not torture  ........  ?

You raised a very interesting and valid point there  ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 01:58:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.