Author: vincent001

8 charged over death of Chinese-American soldier [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-25 20:43:04 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-24 22:09
I feel very saddened by this event, but of course, Timabtu, you have to use it to further your ridi ...

you act like it's some kind of privalege to join the u.s military, to get bullied to death, and to kill innocent Iraqis, and Afgans

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:45:30 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-24 22:39
Because nobody immigrates TO CHINA.
There is NO ethnic diversity, ergo no issues regarding racial  ...

theres about 1-2 million taiwanese immigrants alone on mainland China, lots more koreans, japanese, hongers, etc. alot of Chinese americans also return to China to retire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:47:17 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-24 22:58
RealMadrid, you have no clue about China, Just because your ignorant Cathlic church make up a fairy ...

tim is right, hakkas are han, and the conflicts were between cantonese and hakka, not han and hakka. and if the discrimination was so bad, then why was the leader of China (deng xiao ping), a hakka?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:59:51 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-25 20:47
tim is right, hakkas are han, and the conflicts were between cantonese and hakka, not han and hakk ...

Go live in a Hakka village, see what happens when the local village head (a Hakka) gets over-ruled on a land-use dispute (by a Han from the regional land-use office), then a Han businessman sets up a huge pig farm, polluting all the fish ponds and water supplies with their manure & waste......

The Hakka families that had the rights of use for the land are just pushed aside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 09:54:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-27 09:54
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-25 20:59
Go live in a Hakka village, see what happens when the local village head (a Hakka) gets over-ruled ...

RealMadrid, your Catholic church makes up lunatic lies about China. Tell us the Hanzi for Hakka. Yes, I am quizzing you.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 13:55:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-7-27 14:02
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-27 09:54
RealMadrid, your Catholic church makes up lunatic lies about China. Tell us the Hanzi for Hakka. Ye ...

I am sure you will not understand this Timmy, as it is written in Hakka, which I know you are not familiar with:

阿妹, 若姆去投墟轉來唔層?

Now, run away and stop playing with the computer, you know it is not allowed.

The fat guy wants to speak with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 15:37:12 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-25 20:45
theres about 1-2 million taiwanese immigrants alone on mainland China, lots more koreans, japanese ...

Hmmm - do you know what immigrate means?
TW ppl are Chinese correct? so they aren't IMMIGRATING
HK ppl are Chinese correct? so they aren't IMMIGRATING
I seriously doubt that South Koreans or Japanese are giving up their citizenship to IMMIGRATE to China.
The Chinese nationals returning from living the US aren't IMMIGRATING (its called repatriation)
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.