Family met with juvenile female prisoner
9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-20 16:16:18 |Display all floors
The prison officer talk with one juvenile female prisoner
10.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 03:45:29 |Display all floors
What are they being rehabilitated for? How does a female juvenile wind up in prison?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 17:22:57 |Display all floors
impetuous young girls

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-21 17:40:01 |Display all floors
Many young girls get trapped into prostitution and drugs in the cities.

They go to the city and find that some young men really like them. The next step is parties and drug addiction. Then it is all over as they no longer have control over their lives.

There are numerous centres around China that rehabilitate young girls and boys like this away from the drug scene.

They do an excellent job ..............      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 21:23:27 |Display all floors
I should have phrased my question better.  How does this system work?  

The police find a girl that is a prostitute and they arrest her and then what happens?  How long is she incarcerated? What happens when they are released? How do they make that transition from a prison back into society?  Does society accept them back?  

Where I live people like to say that someone commits a crime and goes to prison and then when they are released they are finished and can start over. They have paid their debt to society. However, this isn't what happens.  Many times the people are not accepted back into society.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-21 21:59:51 |Display all floors
Adamina Post time: 2011-12-21 21:23
I should have phrased my question better.  How does this system work?  

The police find a girl that ...

That is a lot of questions  ........

And all of them very difficult to answer without the facts  ...........

Length of incarceration would probably depend on the crime or situation .........
Certainly it would be longer than the rehab or it would be pointless  .......

Re-integration would depend on family circumstances and many other factors  ..........

I suppose in theory if a young girl left her village and had a bad time in the city, then she would go back to her family and village life  .......

Would the other villagers know ......... ?

Another question ........  ?

Have you searched this topic on the internet .......  ?

Often you can find an article written on just such a thing or case study   ............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.