Author: SMITHI

Twelve biggest US lies of 2011--Press TV   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-21 04:41:02 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-21 04:30
Becoming a norm?

Governments have lied since their own inception.

1. “The war in Iraq is finally over after nine years.”

Rothkopf notes the US has been militarily engaged in Iraq since the early 1990 and this will likely be just the end of another installment in the long running series of US warmongering policies in the region.

2. “America's mission in Iraq was a success.”

He expresses astonishment at such a claim while Iraq is divided, undemocratic, corrupt, and the US invasion has cost USD1 trillion, thousands of US lives, hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives, and its national reputation. US war in Iraq bears greater semblance to a full-scale “fiasco”, he says.

3. “We are winning in Afghanistan.”

Rothkopf describes this one as a hot from the oven “howler” by the US Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta. Washington has strengthened the region's extremists and the threat of instability in nuclear Pakistan is now actually higher than it was when US went in, he says.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;

Yes but not all governments go on murder rampage around the world based on lie.

Consequences of this lies are grave war crimes dear , that is why we talking about more than let's say if government of Nepal lie.

If government of Nepal lie nobody will die , doesn't have effect on rest of world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 04:45:22 |Display all floors
I signed petitions to have bush removed from office and I've signed petitions to have him charged.

I don'

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 04:46:36 |Display all floors
Crap...my post was cut off...

Anyways...what have YOU done?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 07:00:21 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-21 04:45
I signed petitions to have bush removed from office and I've signed petitions to have him charged.

You people are sick , me  me me ...................who cares what did you signed?
I'm not talking about you here , I’m talking about USA and USA government bloody track record.

Beside you could claim that you have signed to play in first Bundesleague billion dollar contract that doesn't mean you really did it.

People claim all sort of nonsense in cyberspace i can't take it at face value.

And it is not true that you are innocent , Americans did not protest shock and awe operation I remember very well they were celebrating with popcorn and beloved Fox news direct transmission to American homes.

Very similar to Nazi Germans ,  Germans after war all claimed I  had no clue what our government did we didn't support Hitler it is all Hitler’s fault and rest of lies..............lies lies lies again.

Do you people ever stop lying?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 08:11:47 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-21 04:46
Crap...my post was cut off...

Anyways...what have YOU done?

Don't be silly my post is not here either , it was long post i can't bother writing it again.

I happen at this time every day , i think it is shift takover.

Voice CD1 taking over voice CD2 of 5

nothing to be alarmed about relax.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 08:45:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-21 08:46

testing testing

where is my post?

i had big post with lot off things in it!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 09:00:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-21 16:35

testing

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.