Author: goldengrove

Book of the Day: 阿加莎全集(英文版)   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-12-26 19:16:10 |Display all floors
My Dad watches Poirot. Ha. I caught him watching it in his bedroom one day and I made fun of him but he told me it was a good show.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-12-26 19:22:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-12-26 19:24

When I was a kid I used to watch Colombo sometimes if there was nothing else on. But I have always hated mystery stuff. It's stupid. Oh remember that crap show with that old bat from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. God I hated that show. The theme song makes me want to vomit. Its as if the entire point of the mystery stuff is to make you think the culprit is someone and its obvious but then you find out at the end it was someone nobody suspected but that your grandmother guessed at the start of the show because she knew it wouldn't be the one you would think it is. What's the point of that exactly? There can be nothing satisfying or rewarding about something like that whatsoever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.