Author: desperado123

US new strategy: 100,000 students into China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-18 18:27:16 |Display all floors
heard of xenophobia?

lol

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 02:18:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2011-12-19 05:20
seneca Post time: 2011-12-18 12:08
Why is a foreign-based troll allowed to make trouble in a China-based forum discussing domestic and  ...

Why is a foreign-based troll allowed to make trouble in a China-based forum discussing domestic and international issues?

Everyone in this forum can see for himself/herself who really is the paid foreign-based troll in this forum!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 13:54:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-18 13:08
Why is a foreign-based troll allowed to make trouble in a China-based forum discussing domestic and  ...

xenophobia? Chinese are now too foreign fever, xenophobia is just a illusion for you guys.
foreign-paid? I doubt the forum could afford that much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 19:54:44 |Display all floors
I invite anyone here to take a visit to US college campuses to see just how many asian and chinese students there are attending our schools.

And it's the US that has an 'evil' trojan horse plan?  lol

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 21:05:07 |Display all floors
what in the hell is the matter?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-20 01:27:31 |Display all floors
I would also like to know where they are going into China and how it is being accepted and if it is "good" for China.   I think that any time that US students can go to another country it should be taken.  Any time any US adult can go to another country it should be taken. I don't mean just the rich US peoples either.  Most people that I have met that have traveled outside of the US have come back with a completely different view of the world.  

I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-20 01:51:18 |Display all floors
Most people that I have met that have traveled outside of the US have come back with a completely different view of the world.

Absolutely.  I agree.

I think it's good for everybody to experience a culture not your own.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.