Author: travellinglight

Fairy tales in media   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-9 19:56:36 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2011-12-9 17:57
4. Our government is still censoring, deleting and hiding the related information.  No any memerial  ...

Even the four points you posted are true, it cannot be concluded that someone really orders to let leaders go first. Maybe the third one is the most close one to be an proof, which actually not. That can only show some leaders just thought of protecting their own safety and negated the survival chances of the children. But that also can prove nothing because even commoners would probably do the same.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-9 19:59:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-9 20:11
satsu_jin Post time: 2011-12-9 19:27
@ # 10

I do not doubt the accident. All I doubt is the statement that officials were to leave first ...

Why rumors?

Because the party and government leaders hid, censored, and deleted the related information.
The only detailed information was released on the internet in 2006.  The information was released by a journalist of CCTV. He said that his crying conscience forced him to release some of the related information.

时任中国中央电视台台长的杨伟光,在他退休后的2009年接受《南方人物周刊》采访时表示:
“ 克拉玛依大火后《焦点访谈》做了一期节目,非常感人。但播出去后对克拉玛依地方的形势会产生什么影响?记者说当地的领导希望播这个节目。我问他,你这个节目是起火上浇油的作用,还是起灭火的作用?当时孩子死了,干部全出来了。如果放到现在,网上一炒,就不得了了。我让他们先压一下,那个记者含着眼泪拿着节目带子出去了。3天之后中宣部就发出了通知,要各个媒体都不要再炒克拉玛依的事了。 ”

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 20:10:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-9 20:16

1. One of those leaders did say "let leaders go first!"

2. Most of leaders drunk too much before the performance.

3. the seats of those party and government leaders are the farthest place away from the Exist.

4. None of local city leaders died in fire disaster. Tens of provincial leaders died in fire disaster.(It said that those provincial leaders don't know where Exist was. They seldom came to that city, let alone that hall.)

I got these information from (a movie about this sad story) Baidu search.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 20:19:08 |Display all floors

今天是公元二零零七年十二月八日

我在此

为十三年前

因为官员们人性泯灭

因为官僚主义肆虐

因为形式主义猖獗

而遭受残害的

三百二十三个生灵

深深地

匍地祷告

!!!

Chen Yaowen, that good journalist.
It's him to release the limited related information 12 years after that fire diaster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 20:31:56 |Display all floors
1. "let provincial (minister-) level leaders" fly first in Air travel industry.
Fact or not?

2. "Let high-ranking leaders" go first in our cities - police alarming, the streets were blocked everyday around China.
Fact or not?

3. "Let "o" number cars (government cars special for local party and government leaders) and "military number" go first in our cities.
fact or not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 20:40:03 |Display all floors
The materials that I searched made my heart crying.

I won't search those materials any more.

You can search the limited information via Baidu.com by yourself. "Leaders" can't delete and twist all of those information.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-10 10:57:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-10 10:53
OK, I had my own baptism in fire in China, and the CD was instrumental in it.

During a summer mont ...

You complained about Chinese police practice?

But you have to queque and begging visa from them every time your visa about to expire.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.