Author: SMITHI

Mom Denied Food Stamps For Months, Shoots Own Kids [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-12 01:47:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-12 01:47
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-11 19:10
Proving it's not that hard to get qualified for food stamps.  There are certain parpers required s ...

There are people living in the world going through much harsher conditions than a poor american ever encountered.  Let's put things in perspective.

I see America is new Kenya now , so we are comparing ourselves with third world?

how humble and unexpected indeed.

You are again avoiding main thing in whole story , fair distribution of wealth to be precise.

Money is wasted on wars outside of USA instead of citizens of USA , don't you get that silly?

Money exist but money is spent on corporate welfare(TARP $7trillion ) and military(trillions).

Wouldn't this money be better utilised in free healthcare for all for example?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 05:59:17 |Display all floors
Now all that I would agree with.

I just don't think its a good enough of an excuse to try and kill your kids.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 06:47:48 |Display all floors
she did not kill kids System did

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 09:24:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 12:48:57 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2011-12-12 09:24
It's the result of the same wealthy owners of America pushing the poor beyond their limits.

It's be ...

Yes , you are right Zglobal...............it is kind of sadistic push to the limits just for fun of it. Because when you think about advancement of technology and agriculture in USA than surely there is no reason not to give food stumps to less fortunate.

I think only 2% of Americans work in agriculture and they can feed with volume of production double size of current USA population.
Situation like that make you wonder why is USA government so stingy with food stumps!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way i see it reasoning is hate of poor and less fortunate , hate that was programmed by years of propaganda and lies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 15:57:44 |Display all floors
bs = she did not kill kids System did. people get choices even the ones with the stinky end of the stick .they might not be great choices and it might even be the only one left to you but you are free to try any where .that lady is not right in her head and you act like you empathize  with her while denying her the human recognition of the choices she made.all to prove america is full of savages even animals that prey on each other in the wild recognize their opponents have choices in the out come.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.