Author: voice_cd

Man kills woman in brutal attack while people look on...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-9 09:28:16 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2011-12-9 08:53
The turmoil would come, if mainland Chinese can buy guns (Pistols) as easily as what in U.S.A.
It ...

uhm,

With your present Society I guess it would not only mean the turmoil,
but also the end of any need for population control shortly later.
Not saying that would not be a good thing.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 10:43:44 |Display all floors
The talking point should goes to the people just watching. They could find some hard objects like stones or water bottle to throw on the man if it's dangerous to come near him.
Doing nothing to help the victim is as insane as the crazy guy. They don't have empathy. Watchers letting violence to go on in society at the end the violence comes to them one day then no one help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 10:52:19 |Display all floors
I partialy agree with you and I stated it above but still......if you look at the video you will notice that the whole agression takes more than 5 minutes and in that time not one single polcie patrol appears, whether they were called or not is un-known, but in a busy street like that one it seems pretty obvious that either a cop or even a polcie station should be near.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-9 12:48:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-9 12:52
longzhou Post time: 2011-12-9 10:52
I partialy agree with you and I stated it above but still......if you look at the video you will ...

The only one experience that I Call "110" -the police emergency number- for help:

When I were walking in a bustling street in a city of Liaoning province, one guy suddenly grabbed me and accused me that I had knocked another guy down. That guy asked me to compensate for the loss.

That guy threatened to beat me after my explain and my refusal. Of course I called the "110" right away. However, that guy fled away when I were calling the "110" and told him I know some Leaders in that city (actually, I know none of leaders).

In telephone, "110" police asked me whether I lost anything or not after I reported a half of my story. The "110" police warned me to be alert in that city and refused to come to the scene after I answered that I lost nothing.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 12:51:39 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2011-12-9 12:48
The only one experience that I Call "110" -the police emergency number- for help:

When I were wal ...

I find the reactio of the 110 operator to be normal, no ofense. If you actually didn't lose anything or was not hurt phisicaly, it makes little sense to dispatch a patrol there, since the culprits had already fled the place.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-9 12:54:42 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2011-12-9 12:51
I find the reactio of the 110 operator to be normal, no ofense. If you actually didn't lose anythi ...

Maybe right you are.

I don't know the rules and customs of the patrol police, though some of my former colleagues are cops.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-10 11:35:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-10 11:29
Well, but "bastards" get born by normal, regular humane mothers. So the question arises: What has  ...

They have to prevent alien parasites and ungrateful losers fathering a newborn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.