Views: 7906|Replies: 15

A friend in cyberspace [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-29 16:40:57 |Display all floors
It is difficult for us to fully understand a person even we have been his or her friend for a long time, never to say to a stranger. I have made a friend online. We talked about subjects which both of us are interested in.As time goes, we become good friends. I remember it was a Sunday when he sent me his photos online. It seems that he is my close friend already ,Still, he remains a mystery to me.
Judging from his appearance, he is a handsome man. So handsome that I cannot really describe him in a proper way. He is tall,slim, bright, With a smile on his face, I can feel that he is alway happy. When we chat online, it gives me an expression of gratitude because of his sense of humor, taste of arts and the attitude of life. It's amusing to find someone who have some common characters of yours. Probably, it means friendship in a certain way.
It is satisfying to be one of the friends of someone else. I wish this kind of friendship could last forever though it is far from reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-29 17:22:24 |Display all floors

real world verses cyber world

Enjoy your cyber-friendship for as long as you can.
Online, you can meet many different and interesting people. Equally, you can meet many unsavory people who are not very nice.
Online relationships are intense and feelings are magnified.
Enjoy your online friend, but always remember that it is cyberspace and it can end as quickly as it began.
Have fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-29 21:43:17 |Display all floors

keep on!

i am glad to read your article.is it very exicting,isn't it?a friend in cyberspace maybe is not very realiable for us to make.in my opinion,the viewpoint is not very elite.i have many friend in cyberspace too,i often make friends by forum,BBS, QQ and so on.some of them i once meet with,even eat in restaurant and have a good time each one.after together we will chat as before ,and our friendship keep stronger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-29 21:56:27 |Display all floors

If you two are thrown together,

Probably you will find he is not as cute as you picutured him.

Or worse,you will find every bit of him makes you wanna throw up.

It could be opposite though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-2 11:17:52 |Display all floors

cyber

i lv been chattting online a lot. and i got several closed friends online.we talked everything,feel really relax and happy.sometimes i think i like him or even kind of falling in lv with him.and finally we met, u bet  he is not that good as what i expected or imaged.and then i felt so hurt of it.i told myself before i met him: hey,girl ,just take it easy,whatever will be,will be.and i believe that i can make it.but the reality is i can't . i was so unhappy these days.and i am afraid of meeting ppls online.now i am  wandering,cyber,should i be statying away from u?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-3 09:10:50 |Display all floors

Me too!!!

I also have many friends on line. The next time I go to China I will have friends to visit in Jiling, Harbin, Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Shanghai, Guanzhou and a few places in between.
It will be like going home from home!
We have shared many feelings, culture, opinions and some have gone through tough times and come back to good times. They are of all ages but there is one common trait. They have all been good honest faithful friends.
I am blessed.

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-3 15:12:56 |Display all floors

friends online are not bad

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.