Author: cindy1225

What is the most corrupt country in the world?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-17 12:01:13 |Display all floors
Transparency International is a corrupt organisation their staff is paid by corrupt corporations so itheir  data do not worth a .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 19:26:37 |Display all floors
This thread just encourages criticism of other countries. Far better to talk about corruption in your own. In Canada we have corruption. We will always have some. Human nature makes it a constant problem. We must strive to reduce it. I encourage an internationalist, humanistic focus.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 07:49:31 |Display all floors

Just Curious, that's all!

It's just me or anyone have any doubt that all these so-called corrupt nations have any

real good relationship with The (my way or the Highway) Mighty West?

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 08:30:43 |Display all floors

Legalized Corruption over the poor world!

This post was edited by PepeLay at 2013-5-23 08:34

Western Capitalism for so long has been practising 'legalised corruption' worldwide; that's for sure.

Its that same jolly old 'Cavemen Mentality'.
A bunch of them Cavemen go out and
{:soso_e171:} hunt ; then come home to the cave with the kills.
And feed the kills to all the fellow clans, cave dwellers at the cave to {:soso_e160:} enjoy!
If your stomach is full, then your happy & nice!  {:soso_e113:}   

That's what the former-Colonialist-turned Imperialist West wants; to continue good old bounties of kills rolling into their caves, now and then , under the carefully disguised & crafted  names of so-called democracy,
freedom, human rights, blah, blah, blah......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 08:41:19 |Display all floors

The mighty West ; Hunting together, and sharing & enjoying the kills together worldwide for centuries, and counting..,

stone_age.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 11:12:41 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2011-12-2 22:53
Yes, I am talking about Cindy's pussy displayed in her avatar.

Silly guy talking!
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.