Author: DSseeing

Men without money are rubbish?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-1 14:37:55 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-1 14:31
Perhaps in the day, but no longer are these 'those days'. Here in the 21st CENTURY it is COMMON PL ...

You are very wrong, my dear friend!

IT'S POPULATION CONTROL, that's the reason!
A women that has to be a PROVIDER as well as the NURTURER will be terribly overworked.
In the modern women, she has LOST A LOT OF LIVING SKILLS needed to PROCURE A HEALTHY FAMILY.
Some modern women, including a rare few upon my female relatives are unable to differentiate good produce from bad produce. They are unable to understand food mix needed to keep a healthy baby and children. Some women are unable to  keep hygiene condition of their child.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 14:39:52 |Display all floors
That's the reason WHY MAN like a FEMALE with nice smooth clean complexion.

It show that the lady has CAPABILITY or CAPACITY to understand nutrition, hygiene.
A Lower income woman capable of the same capacity IS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER.

Nature has imbued man with this innate sense!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 15:07:44 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2011-12-1 14:37
You are very wrong, my dear friend!

IT'S POPULATION CONTROL, that's the reason!

Well everyone is entitled to an OPINION, right or wrong. You are entitled to yours too. As am I, and I know you are VERY MISTAKEN on the subject my friend. As said, 'perhaps in the day', meaning days LONG gone.

In the 21st century, (which is where we are now) it is a whole different climate when it comes to relationships between men and women. But guess one would need to be in circulation to understand the current humanities.

No worries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 15:57:00 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-1 15:07
Well everyone is entitled to an OPINION, right or wrong. You are entitled to yours too. As am I, a ...

Have you ever notice how some children look especially from single mother's families or families with many children!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 16:48:24 |Display all floors
there is always a reason why two people can be together.  To scold your boyfriend disgracefully in a public place was like that you suffered the same way. It's you that choose him. If there is something wrong, it must be your choose, your insight!!!!!
----! your rubbish, money worship girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 17:16:44 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2011-12-1 15:57
Have you ever notice how some children look especially from single mother's families or families w ...

I understand, BUT again times are different as the proverbial GLASS CEILING is crashing down if not already in most western countries. There are MANY professional women that have families without husbands, or husbands that STAY HOME and TAKE CARE of those children whilst SHE runs off to the office.

Here in Asia male chauvinism STILL runs rampant, especially in the lower educated realms. Hence where your statement might hold SOME water. Times are a changing.

Where did I put my hat, my heads cold.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 17:31:44 |Display all floors
Money is not everything !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.