Author: Tsaokuohua

Try My Picture [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-6 22:23:19 |Display all floors
   via the Promenade garden - I change the direction,
Certainly we answer you, thank you!

Next problem is, the people how to passage?
Do you know any nice Japanese girls?
   jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 08:58:43 |Display all floors

u r really something!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 17:32:41 |Display all floors
canada_man Post time: 2011-12-6 22:23
via the Promenade garden - I change the direction,
Certainly we answer you, thank you!

Why I do not Know !
I was talk love at internet and more then 5 girls, when we talk about marry, the internet link soon broke, I think that is Chines net J do it,,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 17:41:40 |Display all floors
The traffic order is best in the world is Japan,
Japanese vehicles ratio is highest, but the accidents ratio is lowest!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 22:31:29 |Display all floors
""I was talk love at internet and more then 5 girls, when we talk about marry, the internet link soon broke, I think that is Chines net J do it,,,,The traffic order is best in the world is Japan,
Japanese vehicles ratio is highest, but the accidents ratio is lowest!
. . . but the double D ratio of the 5 girls = the choice of the best sushi (寿司, 鮨, 鮓, 寿斗, 寿ã) considering the 5 girls"".

the Pythagorean theorem or Pythagoras' theorem is a relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle (right-angled triangle). In terms of areas, it states:
In any right triangle, the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares whose sides are the two legs (the two sides that meet at a right angle).
The theorem can be written as an equation relating the lengths of the sides a, b and c, often called the Pythagorean equation:
- where c represents the length of the hypotenuse, and a and b represent the lengths of the other two sides.

Please just send the 5 Japanese girls. OK?

jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 16:56:32 |Display all floors
Shear stresses within a semi-monocoque structure may be calculated by idealizing the cross-section of the structure into a set of stringers (carrying only axial loads) and webs (carrying only shear flows). Dividing the shear flow by the thickness of a given portion of the semi-monocoque structure yields the shear stress. Thus, the maximum shear stress will occur either in the web of maximum shear flow or minimum thickness.

Also constructions in soil can fail due to shear; e.g., the weight of an earth-filled dam or dike may cause the subsoil to collapse, like a small landslide.

Big time problem due to the earthquake in JP!!!
   jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 17:37:17 |Display all floors
Drawing another pote at here:
aaa.jpg

From this drawing, we can know, turn to left, at the X direction, you should change levels, turn to left at the Y direction, you complete it no drill tunnel !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.