Author: voice_cd

Poll: Should we cancel "Spy card"?    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-29 05:10:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2011-11-29 05:11

foreigners residing in West will have voted the scrapping of this I.P. address revelation for fear of prosecution from the police and regulatory enforcers in their mist.

Im not and my name signature is for real, if you dont have the guts to back up your comments by appending your name/ID you're a coward simple as that.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 05:15:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 05:15:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-11-29 05:35:51 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2011-11-28 09:49
No. Don't remove the spy cards. If someone is afraid of everyone knowing what city
they live in then ...

""Revolutionar  then, there is no need for spy cards. The forum should simply disclose the information and let new comers know that is forum rule. so, you see, spy cards are not necessary.  Post time 2011-11-28 10:02""

Funny little boy, there are a lot of liars out there who would not tell the truth about where
they are from when the fill out their form for new membership. The IP address narrows it
down to a city so they can't lie. You have more than one ID and you never put where you
lived in your profiles. This way people cannot hide behind their mothers skirt so easily.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-29 06:23:28 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2011-11-29 05:10
foreigners residing in West will have voted the scrapping of this I.P. address revelation for fear o ...

George, You, Me and C_man are the only ones that have put their pic ON THIS FORUM

What does that say/?? even the Mod's don't

Not one basher has!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 07:27:14 |Display all floors
I think yes. Everyone can put his IP address wherever he want anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 07:50:52 |Display all floors
I mean disclose every thing your computer, system , that your spy cards disclose, and do it for all.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.