Author: MichaelM

Are there really kind, caring, strong, sincere, loyal men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-11 14:03:44 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-11 13:02
Thanks for your drop by.

Same wish for you, Good luck.

I had true love once, unsure if I can ever find it again...up to life and God I guess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:05:28 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2012-2-11 11:47
Oh didn't know that one..i don't know many korean movies except some horror....

But  ...

I do not know your Japanese one's too.

I do not like so much of annimation movies, as I can recall few like Shrek 1, another one the mice in the movie can cook, hardly remember the title...

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-12 00:47:40 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-11 14:05
I do not know your Japanese one's too.

Ratatouille

is its name

most animation not directed in china, is good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 04:49:57 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2011-11-28 20:59
My comment is the fairer sex are circling above like vultures for gullible men

When women are young and attractive most of them are keenly aware of that power over men. A great many of them use it to their own selfish advantage taking no heed to the hearts they break. Winding up alone is just life's natural pay back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 09:14:14 |Display all floors
chinese women are the most crafty in ths world. today, most of them have money talking cxxxx.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-27 10:23:46 |Display all floors
Firstly, it is interesting that issues/blogs relating to love and relationships seem very popular on this site.

Second, I think I am loyal, loving, caring and committed but am still single at 47. I have had many girlfriends and lots of great sex but the ladies move on, usually without giving (what I think is) a good reason why.

Perhaps it is this. Quote from previous comment.  'chinese women are the most crafty in ths world. today, most of them have money talking cxxxx.' Maybe not just Chinese trait.

I have chosen to enjoy my life and spend my money on lliving now so I have no savings or wealth. My wealth is in life's experiences and the joy of living.

I don't wish to be rude but, are you 'old' like me superkylin? your wisdom and balance is magnificent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-6 10:28:44 |Display all floors
No.That's women's dream

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.