Author: MichaelM

Are there really kind, caring, strong, sincere, loyal men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-9 13:54:53 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-8 20:41
"Um.. I don't think so and won't hope so".

This is the first time I heard such a response when I  ...

Well this is hard to explain, very sweet of you, ;)

but i just don't believe in last forever thing, see I do believe in goodness and virtues of love, it is absolutely beautiful, inspiring, sweet, silly, crazy, addictive, full of desire....

But time? nothing confronts against time. See i think even in every minute, ourselves are different, so how about 5 years, 10 years? Love as great as it may sound, fragile as it is.
It's scary to believe in my partner who loves me all the same, and loves me when threatened with life? at end of his life? totally pure?  what do you think?
i think that situation does not exist except in love novels(whose authors were usually never married nor associated with male partners).

(Damn now i sound like an annoying agnostic, so you are right, I'm just too realistic. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 20:30:08 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2012-2-9 13:54
Well this is hard to explain, very sweet of you, ;)

but i just don't believe in last forever thin ...

Your explaination makes sense to me. Just your way of changing is too fast. ha ha.

I still believe there is someone /some couples out there, their loves will grow so deeper and stronger with time goes by.  In reality, I've seen some gray hair couples sitting on the bench side by side enjoying the autumn's nice sun -shine. American movie names " Love Dairy" which touches me very deeply inside.

As we more through life, it is hard for us to avoid things that cause regrets and disapointment. We may lack the strengh to change this and that, but what we can change is the attitude with which we  approach these setbacks.
Maybe just try yourself within one second, that you believe your love to each other will not change no matter how.

{:soso_e100:}

Good luck !

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 12:27:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-2-10 13:34
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-9 20:30
Your explaination makes sense to me. Just your way of changing is too fast. ha ha.

I still believ ...

Yes....always good to have hope...and feel warm when you imagine it exists...

But still, time is the biggest fear ever....that's why i adore Time Lords so much!

By the way...I checked the "CORE" web page. Really interesting, although core is not my style of music....but it's good to see that there is life in the chinese rock scene beyond "BEYOND" (pun intended!)
btw,..@longzhou, sorry i overlooked yoru reply
I agree! and good pun {:soso_e113:}

still i cannot promise a live report...i have to check if my friend let me stay over there...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 17:26:16 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2012-2-10 12:27
Yes....always good to have hope...and feel warm when you imagine it exists...

But still, time is  ...

Me too.

Lately I watched korean movie " One Thousand Year's of Love" that the lovers can come across the different time and space to meet each other in modern cities. That is  LOVE, forever.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 10:12:26 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-8 19:41
"Um.. I don't think so and won't hope so".

This is the first time I heard such a response when I  ...

You are both romantic and realistic and there's nothing wrong with that! I think that it's worth waiting for the "one".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 11:47:24 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-10 17:26
Me too.

Lately I watched korean movie " One Thousand Year's of Love" that the lovers can come acr ...

Oh didn't know that one..i don't know many korean movies except some horror....{:soso_e127:}

But that title and time remind me of a japanese animation i watched some time ago, Millennium Actress....great one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 14:02:28 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-11 10:12
You are both romantic and realistic and there's nothing wrong with that! I think that it's worth w ...

Thanks for your drop by.

Same wish for you, Good luck.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.