Author: 468259058

Do you have a Credit card?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-30 20:25:39 |Display all floors
I only use credit cards for travelling / booking flights or buying things online - and even then I can use my normal bank card in most cases. I have two credit cards, but only because I get them for free.

Do you have VISA or Mastercard? How much do you pay for having a credit card at, say, ICBC or at BOC? What are the fees for paying things (e.g. 1%) or getting money at the ATM?
Do they also offer VISA and Mastercard? How does the payment work? Do they straightly take it from your bank account or do you have to send the money?
How to apply?

It'd be quite convenient if I could use my Chinese yuan to pay for my credit cards - then I could book all my flights basically in Yuan from my small Chinese business and have to exchange less of them into foreign currencies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 05:17:55 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2011-11-30 20:25
I only use credit cards for travelling / booking flights or buying things online - and even then I c ...

Do you also have those anonymous Visa./Master Cards in Switzerland?
Considering your banking secrecy you'd have them too.

I bought my "Credit" card and some Balance in cash without any ID in a petroil station.
Of course, there's no credit line included, since they couldn't enforce payment,
but for me at least, it's actually something I see as a positive aspect.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 15:17:54 |Display all floors
I use camel chips myself.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-1 17:21:57 |Display all floors
I only use credit cards for travelling / booking flights or buying things online - and even then I c ...

Do you have VISA or Mastercard?
++++++++++++++
The bank service lady recommened me the Platinum Card. I refused because I had to pay a large amount of service FEE a year.
So, I have only one so called -Gold Card- at merchant bank of China.
So far I've never taken money from credit card and I don't care about the Fees for getting money at the ATM.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 17:22:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-1 18:51

What are the fees for paying things (e.g. 1%) or getting money at the ATM?

+++++++++++++++
According to the game rules, the yearly service Fee is free of charge if I paid things 6 times with that credit card a year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 17:44:56 |Display all floors
When I was younger we used salt, worth it's weight in gold at one time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 18:55:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-1 19:02

Do they also offer VISA and Mastercard?
Most of the credit card in China would be the type of Yinlian+Visa card, or the type of Yinlian +Mastercard card.

+++++++++++
In the past, I used to pay back credit loan at ATM (save paper at ATM).
Now, I used to pay back credit loan with my internet bank account.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.