Author: ttt222

[US] China makes bid for Dodgers   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-5 22:30:46 |Display all floors
Let us not forget baseball was introduced to China by Sun Yat Sen, the "George Washington" of China.
Chinese can play this game. It is a democratic game. It doesn't matter if you are fast, or slow, tall or short, slim or fat, left handed or right handed, there is a position on the field you can play.
I would love to see the Dodgers move to Shanghai. I'd change the name to the "Flying Tigers." It could open up a new major league division. You have the National and American leagues now. Imagine an Asian league that incorporates Japan and Taiwan! Wow! Think of the rivalry! The fans would flock to the stadium to see a game between China and Japan. A much better place to vent one's anger than going to real war.
Yeah, I like this deal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 23:41:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by beijingyank at 2014-4-15 23:46
lostalien Post time: 2012-2-7 19:50
hahaha this is like me investing in Ping pong.
sorry . baseball isn't a game of zhong guo ren. no of ...

Dude, you don't know what you're talking about. The Chinese can play this game and play it well.
Baseball is the only democratic sport I can think of. It doesn't matter if you are tall or short, fat or thin, slow or fast, there is a position on the field for you.

All time home run king of Japan is 1/2 Chinese.

Sun Yat Sen, the George Washington of China introduced the game to the the country. It was a perfect cover for his mob to have secret meetings.

Don't kid yourself, the Chinese can play this game, and play it as well as anyone ever did.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-28 15:23:11 |Display all floors
  China makes bid for the Dodgers, well thats sure is Capitalism at it's best.  Oh maybe they mean the Tax dodgers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 22:34:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
....ratton is futsanglung ghost.....I have their mixed PM as proof, they confused their names when in PM with me.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 02:05:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-14 22:02:58 |Display all floors
....ratton is futsanglung ghost.....I have their mixed PM as proof, they confused their names when in PM with me.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-1 08:11:40 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-2-8 10:16
thats kind of funny

dodgers is a good name for a team owned by china

Can you spell rtard?

Arf, arf.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.