Oh no! Yuck! From drinking river water!
Doctors in China have removed a live 10-centimetre leech from a teenage boy's windpipe. The 16-year-old from Sichuan province, in south-west China, had been complaining to his mother for two months about a sore throat.
Reports say the boy's parents eventually took him to hospital after he lost weight and had difficulty breathing.
Doctors removed the leech and said it was still alive and unaffected by the anaesthetic they had given to the boy.
It is believed the boy might have swallowed the leech when he drank stream water while working in a field.