Views: 1807|Replies: 0

2012 Olympics to be hijacked by the U.S [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-15 08:00:03 |Display all floors
Due to the Amerikan persecution complex, the F.B.I intends to send over 1000 of it’s terrorists to London to make sure there is an event of aggression, I can tell you now that they will not be welcome here and it is an act of occupation.
Why 1000 F.B.I agents? Just how many Amerikan Olympic contestants and officials are coming over from the Ulcerated Sphincter of Arserica?
I would advise people to boycott the 2012 Olympics as I can smell a RAT, yes a big Zionist rat, these so-called F.B.I agents who probably are really Blackwater Terrorists will be planting some kind of bomb or device with the cooperation of MOSSAD and SHINBET, just like the same cooperation they had leading up to and during the 911 false flag  attack when they used remote controlled airliners to crash into the WTO, yes exactly the same technology used for assassination drones was used for that event and no one even turns a hair to the deployment of these killing machines.
Whatever devastating event the western terrorists concoct up, you can guarantee that Iran will get the blame for it.
Don’t forget Libya was not in debt to the world bank or IMF nor was Iraq, Syria is not in debt nor is Iran, but as soon as the bombs stop coming down these countries have to repay the terrorist west for the privilege of being bombed by them as the terrorist governments have to take out loans to pay for the weapons of terrorism.

The clock ticks so loud now can you hear it?
[

by the way my link to China daily has be hacked via google maybe I have annoyed some Amerikan Zionists with previous posting?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.