Author: moonpalace

Human evolution tends to dignity of life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-13 01:39:19 |Display all floors

Reply #23 ganzhuolin's post

what I gather from you is you agree 100 % with the OP.

but for unknown reasons,
you dont seem very happy with that but cannot tell me what bugs you. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-13 02:05:19 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by moonpalace at 2011-11-13 01:39
what I gather from you is you agree 100 % with the OP.

but for unknown reasons,
you dont seem very happy with that but cannot tell me what bugs you. hahahahahahahahahahaha

"what I gather from you is you agree 100 % with the OP."

Well, of course that's what you gather! You can't help it, as the 'truth and good' hidden in my complex response is beyond your ken. I've made it even simpler and still it seems to elude you...!!!

"but for unknown reasons,
you dont seem very happy with that but cannot tell me what bugs you."

It's coz I'm very concerned about you....!!!! I mean if the 'truth and good' in what I say still escapes you when I stated it so simply then where else can you go now...? Especially when you have improved and 'evolved' from revolutionar (The Light of Humanity) to moonphallus...!!!!

It's really worrisome! I mean if this is an example of your evolving then I hope you don't plan to evolve again very soon....!!!!

Please, do send me a PM and reassure me that you have no plans to do so in the near future...! I don't want the Light of Humanity to grow dimmer and dimmer with too much evolving...

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.