Not smart enough to do it, panda?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 15:07:09 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by moonpalace at 2011-11-12 13:53
Go ahead, show me where I am wrong. Hahahahahaha

That is why I posted the OP.

Not smart enough to do it, panda?

Ummm, uhhh, didn't we just go through this already...?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!!!!

My goodness! You're still repeating yourself, moonphallus....!!!!!

I thought you had reset yourself....!!!! I thought moonphallus was a better version of revolutionar...!!!! I thought the revolutionar aka The Light of Humanity would shine brighter as moonphallus....!!!!

Instead we have the same old revolutionar repeating things when he's unable to find a proper response....!!!! Like an old vinyl record with the needle stuck in the same groove....!!!!!

(Now repeat after me: Zhang He is not Zheng He. Ron Paul is not Rick Perry. Insanity is doing (repeating) the same things over and over and expecting to get a different result every time....)

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 23:27:41 |Display all floors

Reply #18 ganzhuolin's post

Human evolution tends to dignity of life

Ganzhoulin tends  to de evolve . Hahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 23:51:57 |Display all floors
Your head must be spining daily to find all kind of super nonsense to justify some kind of twisted criminal that have a greater say and more capable of running down the country into debt forever like revolution minted nations such US, France,etc. sounds like a super intelligent donkey who refuse to change even when their own house is burning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-13 00:45:36 |Display all floors

Originally posted by moonpalace at 2011-11-12 23:27
Human evolution tends to dignity of life

Ganzhoulin tends  to de evolve . Hahahahahahaha

"Ganzhoulin tends  to de evolve."

Is that the best you can come up with...?

Actually that's the perfect description of yourself. Allow me to explain seeing that the 'truth and good' are still hidden from you even though it's quite simple and not complex at all...!!!!

You have supposedly reset yourself from version 1 to version 2... from revolutionar (aka the Light of Humanity) to moonphallus... you say you have evolved...or more accurately, you have devolved...

As moonphallus you're still repeating like revolutionar. Worse you're lying about it saying that you (version 2) have improved. Lying is not evolving...that's devolving...

You've also taken to calling the Chinese offensive names (whatever happened to The Light of Humanity (aka revolutionar...?) That's not evolving. That's devolving...

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

See what I mean when I said it was 'obvious'? Well, it is. It's that simple...but you still couldn't see it. You say you don't like complexity coz it hides 'truth and good'...? You prefer simplicity. Well here was something very simple and you still couldn't see the 'truth and good' in it...!!!

Dude, that's not evolving. That's devolving....!!!!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!

(Now repeat after me: Zhang He is not Zheng He! Ron Paul is not Rick Perry! Devolving is not evolving!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-13 01:03:32 |Display all floors

Reply #21 ganzhuolin's post

I see you have put up white flag and has no ability to challenge the Opening post.

Humans evolve, you de-evolve. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-13 01:21:26 |Display all floors

Originally posted by moonpalace at 2011-11-13 01:03
I see you have put up white flag and has no ability to challenge the Opening post.

Humans evolve, you de-evolve. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Ahhh, moonphallus, moonphallus, I see that the 'truth and good' in the simplicity of my response is still beyond your understanding. That's not evolving, that's devolving....!!!

May I suggest you shine your Light of Humanity on it...perhaps it will penetrate the dark recesses of your brain and and inform you that "your simplicity is just an excuse for what you don't know and your inability to really have a discussion"... that's not evolving, moonphallus, it's devolving....!!!

(Please send me a PM. I do so want to help. I sense your desperation in the "simplicity" of your responses. It's the weekend and it'll only take a couple minutes for me to enlighten you...guaranteed!)

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.