Author: ganzhuolin

U.S., Britatin and Israel preparing to attack Iran... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-9 04:53:58 |Display all floors
JFenix

May I introduce you to Dr. Chao from Hong Kong?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 05:04:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-9 04:49

Bobby was great man

RIP dear , dear legend of human being

He was a nutter.  Brilliant in chess, but still a nutter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 05:06:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-9 04:49

Bobby was great man

RIP dear , dear legend of human being

He was also a jew.  lol

Crazy mixed up man, just like yourself although I doubt you have any brilliance elsewhere.

I got an idea - Iceland!  Make that your new home!  You can live the dream that Bobby Fisher led in Iceland!

I'm sure we could get enough people to chip in for the air fare.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 05:28:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 5-11-2011 21:48
Here we go again...!

Excerpts:

Published on Friday, November 4, 2011 by The Guardian/UK

America's Itch to Brawl Has a New Target – But Bombs Can't Conquer Iran

A post-imperial virus ha ...

Iran is a great diversion tactic - it keeps the eyes of all focused on the wrong hand.

For the past 30 years there has been a classic "right hand - left hand" conjuring trick in play.

The goal is fulfilment of "ancient prophecy" where the world rises up against Israel and god rains down fire and brimstone to destroy all the non believers. But what of all those who believe in the phony one god but are not Jew - Islamists believe in the "one god" so too do xtains so will "god" rain down fire and brimstone on them also? But of course we all know the bs of ancient prophecy and that for fire and brimstone we should read "nuclear arsenal" of the zionist cult............

Man created god before god created man
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 05:40:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 9-11-2011 06:29

Babykillers fight for Jesus?

gosh that sound like mujahedins

it has long been the way of political leaders to invoke the power of god to get men to go out and kill the enemy.

when I was in Vietnam in 1965/6 it was part of the play to have the sky pilot come in and give the grunts a pep talk about fighting on the side of god and that those little yellow men (I always saw them as nicely tanned) were heathens and against god so it was ok to go out and burn down there villes and destroy their crops.

go back through history and you will find armies marching under "gods" banner - just another way to control the masses. Politics and religion work hand in glove to control the masses - on the one hand the "fear of god" and the other the "fear of the patriot".

Populations world wide are subjected to "polarisation" by religion and political beliefs - the way "national pride" and "patriotism" are used by the political elite is no different than the "religious fervour" whipped up among the religiously besotted by the sky pilots - the object being to have a ready source of bodies to fill uniforms to further the goals of leaders.

The wolf created god before god created man

[ Last edited by kongque at 2011-11-9 07:41 AM ]
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 05:49:52 |Display all floors

Reply #39 kongque's post

BS!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 05:52:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 9-11-2011 07:49
BS!

and another bs post from our little petulant love child skidmark .................. boo hoo hoo .......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.