Author: ganzhuolin

U.S., Britatin and Israel preparing to attack Iran... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-9 04:41:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-8 10:13

Muslims have been demonized and humiliated by the USA, Jews, and the rest of the West for years.  

Implying there was any need for that, afterall the Muslims themselves are still at the top without considerable competition when it comes to humilate Muslims.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:45:29 |Display all floors
Anti-American and anti-Israel statementsA little after midnight on September 12, Philippines local time (four hours after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the U.S.), Fischer was interviewed live by Pablo Mercado on the Baguio City station of the Bombo Radyo network. Fischer stated that he was happy that the airliner attacks had happened, while expressing his view on U.S. and Israeli foreign policy, saying "I applaud the act. Look, nobody gets...no one...that the U.S. and Israel have been slaughtering the Palestinians for years".[293][294][295] He also said "All the crimes the U.S. is committing all over the world ... This just shows, what goes around, that comes around even to the United States."[293][294] Fischer also recalled the movie Seven Days in May and said he hoped for a military coup d'閠at in the U.S., "[I hope] the country will be taken over by the military, they'll close down all the synagogues, arrest all the Jews and secure hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders."[296]

In response, on October 28, 2001, Fischer's right to membership in the United States Chess Federation was permanently revoked by a unanimous 7? vote of the USCF's Policy Board.[297]

Fischer drafted a letter to Osama bin Laden, which began:[298][299]

Dear Mr. Osama bin Laden allow me to introduce myself. I am Bobby Fischer, the World Chess Champion. First of all you should know that I share your hatred of the murderous bandit state of "Israel" and its chief backer the Jew-controlled U.S.A. also know [sic] as the "Jewnited States" or "Israel West." We also have something else in common: We are both fugitives from the U.S. "justice" system.

After Fischer's death, chess columnist Shelby Lyman, who in 1972 had hosted the PBS broadcast of that year's championship, said that "the anti-American stuff is explained by the fact that ... he spent the rest of his life [after the match in Yugoslavia] fleeing the U.S., because he was afraid of being extradited."[300] In Bobby Fischer: The Wandering King, authors IM Hans B鰄m and Kees Jongkind write that Fischer's radio broadcasts show that he was "out of his mind ... a victim of his own mental illness."[301]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:47:33 |Display all floors
Bobby Fischer drafted a letter to Osama bin Laden, which began:[298][299]
Dear Mr. Osama bin Laden allow me to introduce myself. I am Bobby Fischer, the World Chess Champion. First of all you should know that I share your hatred of the murderous bandit state of "Israel" and its chief backer the Jew-controlled U.S.A. also know [sic] as the "Jewnited States" or "Israel West." We also have something else in common: We are both fugitives from the U.S. "justice" system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:48:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-9 04:41
Typical question , why are you living here!

that is so USIAN so plastic so false.............

why are you living in stolen land?

why does anybody live in criminal fascist USA?

Well some ...

Ok...so you were born here.

I think we may have the highest population of anti-joo kooks in the world?

Its so easy to spot the americans here.  If they rant on about zionists endlessly while pretending to be patriots of countries like china and russia....you can bet safely they are american.

I've seen it for years.  Same crap over and over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:49:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-9 04:47
I am Bobby Fischer, the World Chess Champion. First of all you should know that I share your hatred of the murderous bandit state of "Israel" and its chief backer the Jew-controlled U.S.A. also know [sic] as the "Jewnited States" or "Israel West." We also have something else in common: We are both fugitives from the U.S. "justice" system.

Bobby was great man

RIP dear , dear legend of human being

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:51:14 |Display all floors
Soon to be nothing but Persian dust and sand
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:53:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-11-9 04:51
Soon to be nothing but Persian dust and sand

You think Israel will become part of greater Persia?

Hard to say thou , Israel as an illegal entity surely can't last long but will it be part of greater Persia or Greater Ottoman Empire future will show.

Hood never welcomed uninvited guests that is for sure.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.