Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 07:22:20 |Display all floors
Don't hold back.

Tell us how you really feel.

Lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 03:22:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-8 10:13

Islam and Muslims have honor too, NOT only the Christians and the West!!!

Muslims have been demonized and humiliated by the USA, Jews, and the rest of the West for years.  Throughout the yea ...
Sorry, as I recall, it was Muslims who wiped out Christians across Northern Africa, killing them, converting them by force and taking their women as sex slaves, wiping out the native languages of the area. So it rings a bit hallow when Muslims complain about being "humiliated" by Christians or Jews. So far as I can see, they are historically the victors. For hundreds of years they sacked Christians and enslaved them. What did the US do?

Overthrow a tyrant, and then leave and allow the locals to enact a more Islamic government in Iraq? Jeez, what a humiliation. You'll never live that one down. Or perhaps you're just humiliated that it took the United States to overthrow Saddam, who was secular and even had Christians in his administration? In that case, I guess you are a lot like Bin Laden. Bin Laden got all pussyhurt because the Saudis, with American help, defeated the Saddam without him. He was so devoid of honor, he then turned on his former allies, and declared a Jihad on Saudi Arabia, which he lost totally and completely. He then lost in Iraq, lost in Sudan and he lost in Afghanistan. Not even the Taliban like his kind anymore, because they don't like losers.

I don't think the SCO is too hot on losers without honor who can't win battles. If the SCO plans on fighting the world lead by Bin Laden types, god help them, because they are doomed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:02:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-8 10:13

Islam and Muslims have honor too, NOT only the Christians and the West!!!

Muslims have been demonized and humiliated by the USA, Jews, and the rest of the West for years.  Throughout the yea ...

Who said I believe christians have 'honor'.

I really can't see where the honor is in killing people for insulting lslam.

I actually see no honor at all in any of the abrahamic religions.  

All three are violent.

But lslam stands out as the most fundamental and people following the scriptures as literal.

That's just plain scary.

Ever talk to a religious fundamentalist?  They are scary people.

I'd rather take my chances with the crack head in the slums than to deal with a religious nutter.

Someone who feels like they have to pray 5 times a day no matter where they are or what they are doing is scary.

I am entitled to my opinion on this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:20:50 |Display all floors
The US won't attack iran.

You should know that.  

Your location is the US?

Why do you live here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 04:24:22 |Display all floors
Dude - you live in the US?

Wtf?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.